• This isn't a matter of opinion is definition

Cracker means to violate a program and do damage. Hacking is when you look in a program and modify it without intent to damage the computer. There are two different type of hackers. Black hat hackers which are people who steal information, crack into systems and break things. Then there are white hat hackers that create all the security systems in the world. If no one did any hacking the currently technology would be extremely vulnerable now.

• The word hacker merely has a negative connotation

There are two main types of hackers, white hat hackers and black hat hackers. When people think of the word hackers, they think of a black hat hacker, someone who breaks into systems with the purpose of destroying them of stealing data. White hat hackers are the hackers who break into systems to try and find gaps in the protection so they can be fixed and this helps stop black hat hackers. Not all hackers are bad but it is the bad ones that get the spotlight

• Hackers are good.

I think that the hackers are good cause' they know everything about net and computer programs , they Can improve the programs which were created by programmers or creat them on their own.Yeah sometimes they break in to some famous companies system but it's just for fum.And ut means that that companies system isn't save enough.

• Hackers are good.

• Hackers are good.

• Hackers are good

They can release information to the public eye. This can involve political stances or even prevention of terror plots. Of course there are some that abuse there skills however in almost all aspects of the world there are those you commit offences. I believe the only reason this is questionable is because of the main stream media being controlled by those that are afraid of the truth coming to light.

• Hackers ruin everything!

Hackers are bad! One time I got this ticket to go to California for 8 weeks and my biological dad is there! But then the ticket on my mom's phone wasn't there! So then we went to the airport and someone was using it! So I think that person hacked my mom. I was so mad I am pretty sure you people will be mad if someone did that to you. P.S. This is a 10 yrs old doing this.

• If you think a little they are actually good.

Hackers could support security systems, and some have created amazing things such as Mark Zukerberg the founder of Facebook and many other people which you could search up anywhere.Linus Torvalds, the creator of Linux was a hacker too, as was Tim Berners-Lee, the man behind the World Wide Web. So yea that's how they are good

• I have the biggest penis on earth

I'm at a time when the first place I have no clue who I want you in my room for a long way toward an amazing and so is my favourite songs on this album has to go out with my family and friends of a good one to be able the first place I have no clue who I want you in my room for a long way toward an amazing and so is my favourite songs on this album has to go out with my family and friends of a good one to be able the first place I have no clue who I want you in my room for a long way toward an amazing and so is my favourite songs on this album has to go out with my family and friends of a good one to be able the first place I have no clue who I want you in my room for a long way toward an amazing and so is my favourite songs on this album has to go out with my family and friends of a good one to be able the first

• Yes lol yes

Cos' it t'is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is

• Hackers ruin everything!

• Hackers are bad!

Hackers are bad because they violate people's privacy, and doing that is also illegal. Hackers can be useful only in case of danger, for example if a hacker can shut down a project meant to hurt people then it is ok. Hackers are bad is they hack only for fun.

• Hackers are hackers

Lets just face it, hackers are always bad no madder what. They can be able to steal or destroy anything valuable on their computer. The only thing that can be good for computers are tech support people. Even though they look into their personal files, they don't take anything important from you, they just help your computer. The real people who take personal stuff from you are hackers. Thats why there is life lock.