• This isn't a matter of opinion is definition

Cracker means to violate a program and do damage. Hacking is when you look in a program and modify it without intent to damage the computer. There are two different type of hackers. Black hat hackers which are people who steal information, crack into systems and break things. Then there are white hat hackers that create all the security systems in the world. If no one did any hacking the currently technology would be extremely vulnerable now.

• If you think a little they are actually good.

Hackers could support security systems, and some have created amazing things such as Mark Zukerberg the founder of Facebook and many other people which you could search up anywhere.Linus Torvalds, the creator of Linux was a hacker too, as was Tim Berners-Lee, the man behind the World Wide Web. So yea that's how they are good

• I have the biggest penis on earth

I'm at a time when the first place I have no clue who I want you in my room for a long way toward an amazing and so is my favourite songs on this album has to go out with my family and friends of a good one to be able the first place I have no clue who I want you in my room for a long way toward an amazing and so is my favourite songs on this album has to go out with my family and friends of a good one to be able the first place I have no clue who I want you in my room for a long way toward an amazing and so is my favourite songs on this album has to go out with my family and friends of a good one to be able the first place I have no clue who I want you in my room for a long way toward an amazing and so is my favourite songs on this album has to go out with my family and friends of a good one to be able the first

• Yes lol yes

Cos' it t'is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is

• Yes duh theyre good

Because hackers dont always just steal or scam people off fake products, they can open doors to new possibilitys in the world of wire and steel, they can show us how to program our own phones to do what we want or to tell our computers that there is no bugs and fake it out of buggs and strange sexual adds

• Hackers are good.

Hackers are good. While they do things that are illegal, they are necessary to make our computer programs stronger. When they point out the flaws in a program or a software, they allow that developer to fix it, making the program better for every one. Even though they do bad things, the good outweighs the bad.

• Hackers are bad!

Hackers are bad because they violate people's privacy, and doing that is also illegal. Hackers can be useful only in case of danger, for example if a hacker can shut down a project meant to hurt people then it is ok. Hackers are bad is they hack only for fun.

• Hackers are hackers

Lets just face it, hackers are always bad no madder what. They can be able to steal or destroy anything valuable on their computer. The only thing that can be good for computers are tech support people. Even though they look into their personal files, they don't take anything important from you, they just help your computer. The real people who take personal stuff from you are hackers. Thats why there is life lock.