Are Hollywood movies responsible for the behavior of today's youth?

• Hollywood movies create each generation!

I love watching Hollywood movies! My friends, sisters, brothers, parents.... All of us really like watching them. I think everybody like it! Because, I can say, that watching a lot of Hollywood films I create my own worldview about life, about relationships, about world. Every movie has its own sense and special form of perception of life. They teach us how to love, how to be better and sometimes they just force us to laugh! I can't imagine my life without films like : Harry potter, king of rings, twilight,avatar........ Hollywood films can change my mind and mood.... Films like "The notebook" with Ryan Gosling and Rachel MsAdams , "the Holiday" with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law, "Something's Gotta Give" with Nicholson and Diane Keaton.........Etc ... This films give me representation about love, and help me to believe in love.....I'm like teenager of 21 century, can say, that Hollywood films founded my notion about​​ true love

• Parents are Responsible

Parental supervision, support, and control, or the lack of it, is the primary factor in the behavior of today's youth. If parents don't teach their children to behave like decent members of society, they have no one else to blame but themselves for the way their kids act. If they teach their kids right, it's not their fault. If they don't, it is their fault.

• No they are not

I think that Hollywood movies are influential on todays society and they do have a big impact on the way the youth of today act, but I do not think that they are responsible for the way kids act. Everybody is responsible for their own actions. If parents think that movies are affecting their child's behavior, then they need to monitor and regulate the child's viewing habits.