• Actually really funny

I can laugh at Holocaust jokes just like I laugh at 9/11 jokes. Sorry for not being a PC Police Liberal . I t s a j o k e g e t o v e r i t g u y s . S e r i o us

• Hell yea boi

Jokes are funny. Humor is never meant to be taken seriously.. If you cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. It's your right to tell a holocaust joke and if someone is offended it is their duty to stand up and address the fact that they are hurt. Art should never be censored, especially comedy.
    Telling someone not to make holocaust jokes isnt going to make someone not say holocaust jokes.. It'll only stop them from making holocaust jokes around the person who told them not to

• Hell yea boi

• Yes There funny

Who never said people couldn't fly just look up theres jews in the sky l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l.

• This is not a funny topic.

During the Holocaust over 6million jews died. This was one on the worlds worts parts of history ever. As a jew, everytime we discuss this topic my heart sinks. Reading these jokes makes the people selfish, rude, and cruel people. I hope that these people will not continue to make these jokes. They are not funny nor socialy acceptable to make fun of. I am very dissapointed.

• Because Jews Suck

I djxb djcjdje jxbss jsbs jdjs jdjs jxbss jx ss jx ed a nxjx sjx e xjs s xndjs s xxxjdd d xnd ejdnd dx pornhub.Com djdnxbebexnsjq sided ejdnd d dje d dddx nd dddxnd djdnxbebexnsjq dnxnd ddjdndnd djdndnd c cndnsjdjdjdjd f ff f f fff fff f f ff

• I personally wouldn't.

There will never be something that's made fun of that's universally accepted. Someone somewhere will ALWAYS be hurt or upset at a statement or mockery. I think South Park said it best:

If ANYTHING is okay to make fun of, than everything is.

And if ANYTHING is off-limits on the grounds that it offended someone, than everything must be. We can't have it both ways.

• It depends on how you do it

The spirit and, some would say the purpose of, humor is to help us deal with difficult events in our lives. Think of every comedian who has ever made you laugh - the things they talk about are things that, in a different context, are sad or depressing or offensive. That's the point. Laughing gives us a different window to approach the unapproachable.

That said, there are tasteful ways and less tasteful ways to joke about something. And there's a difference between trying to *find* the light side of a dark situation, and *making* light of a dark situation.

• Based upon context

In the context of the joke highlighting something ironic or funny about the situation or people involved, or of the stigma around this topic, I believe a joke would be socially acceptable or "in good taste" as it were. In the context of finding humor in the atrocities themselves as a sympathizer with the offending persons, this would be in bad taste.

• Not in the least.

The Holocaust is the most abhorrent crime ever committed. If we accept that there are things not to be joked about AT ALL, this ULTIMATE crime should be the ultimate line not to cross. If we joke about the Holocaust, we might just as well joke about 9-11 or Vietnam.

• Holocaust is not a laughing matter

The Holocaust should not be made something to joke about. It is a dark stain on mankind's history and to make a joke about it insults the memory of those who were murdered during it. It is also insulting to people who lost loved ones or relatives to Nazi tyranny.

• NO, get a brain scan

Imagine, you are at school one day your teacher brings you up to the front of the class. The teacher then tells all of the other students that you are different and that you're actually a thief and that your nation is ashamed of you. You come home after being bashed at school and spat on walking down the street, your family are in a heated argument with some police who are telling them they must wear arm bands and move to a ghetto. The police punch your father and throw him into their truck. The next day you, start moving to the ghetto but you couldn't fit everything into your bag, so you had to leave it at your house, you had to leave your dog or cat at home as well. You now cannot go into restaurants, you have to walk in the gutter. You arrive at the ghetto, you have to live a small room with two other failies, your sister is raped by one of your neighbours, she is shot by the guards for trying to reproduce. You are robbed every day in the ghetto and are starving. On the morning you are herded into trains by the gaurds. When you get off the trains everything is taken from you. You are marched off behind the trees to the showers......
    You were 7 years old.

You don't laugh at that, do you ?
    Because picture your family and your dog dead, or your friends and your boy/girlfriend.

• No...They are mean!

When you say things like that, not only Jews but other people ( like me!!!), Get offended or are mad, because they care about the people that either died in the Holocaust or the people who survived..Things like-I'm tried of Holocaust jokes, Anne Frankly there getting old- is mean to people who knew or care about people from the Holocaust would be ANGRY!

• This is not a funny topic.

• 6 MILLION DIED!! How the f*ck is that funny?!

It is no laughing matter, if anybody had to spend time in the ghettos or even worse, the concentration camps, no one would laugh, many innocent friends and family killed, and families ruined, or ended all together, so joking about it okay, just because it "is a joke" or "I'm just kidding" The world should never forget the awful suffering, and just because the people who suffered by getting killed or watched friends and family killed are dead too, doesn't mean it is a laughing matter, thats just f*cked up