• Yes they are

Homosexuality is not natural. Any homosexual is therefore confused because they CHOSE to be homosexual.
    Furthermore, you must realize that there is a relatively considerable population of "homophobic bigots". By choosing to be homosexual, homosexuals are inadvertently and voluntarily choosing to be the target of hate, violence and disrespect. That they would make such a stupid choice points to one fact : they are indeed very confused. These people seriously need to set their priorities straight.

Extremely, Mega-Super-Obvious points:
    1. Homosexuality is not natural
    2. Homosexuality is a choice
    3. Homosexuals are widely stigmatized. Many chose to be homosexual, therefore choosing to be stigmatized. Stupid? Yes. Confused? VERY!~

• Psychologically They Are

Why are homosexuals confused?

Psychologically homosexuals are confused. Sometimes it can be that they were abused or mistreated by the opposite sex when they were younger that made them think about their sexuality. Bullying like calling someone gay can cause this also which makes them think "maybe I am gay" because in most cases when being bullied it can cause many different stress factors: For example like committing suicide or having a trigger go off psychologically make you go crazy sometimes because they can' hold in their hate anymore towards the world. Also, often times when you fall in "love" at a young age & you go through a horrible break up it makes you question "love" & you begin to think the other way. You also see homosexual love affairs around you it makes you feel obligated to become "gay". Then you become arrogant to loving the opposite gender due to your past you believe in your own way & give up. Also, most homosexuals say "being gay is not a choice your born this way". Well, I say "Would you really live the life that was planned for you before you were born?" If we all lived the life that was planned before us then we'd have no free will.

Homosexuals are nice people, but I think they are confused

• Absolutely they are confused.

I was going to post a long argument but I realized it's not necessary. Facts are clear, look at nature and every mammalian species on earth. The look at the male female dynamic within each species. They all accept themselves and their bodies and animals, yet humans are dumb enough to think that we should be different? They get that in order to survive as a species you must mate randomly in order to produce offspring with genetic diversity so that the best will survive and go on. These primitive animals get that, but humans are stupid enough to say placing a male sex

• Yes they are

Nobody is born gay.Boys shouldn't like boys. Girls shouldn't like boys. The point of having a sexuality is to reproduce. Gays are NOT natural. I'm not a homosexual bigot i just don't see the point in homosexuality. It's just not natural. Gays CHOOSE to be gay. It is definitely a choice.

• Where does it end?

Trans and some gays use the argument that they were born in the wrong body. Where does that argument end? Can someone say they were born into the wrong body and was supposed to be a cat instead? Can someone say they were born into the wrong body and was not supposed to be born at all?
    All these new confusing genders are being made up. If someone calls you stupid long enough, you'll start to believe it, if you believe you were gay long enough you'll think you're gay.
    Gays also use the argument 'love is love'
    okay, then what about incest, beastiality, and other types of love? What's stopping you from marrying a chair? After all, the argument is 'love is love'

A frequent argument I see is "I love a person for who they are, not their gender"
    But are they not choosing who they want? Following that logic, everyone should be born bisexual, and love everyone regardless of gender right?

I dont oppose them because of religion, I'm an atheist, I oppose them because they're biologically and logically flawed.
    I read on a website that gays have a hormonal, or chemical imbalance in their brain, causing them to be attracted to the same sex.

• Where does it end?

• Where does it end?

• They are utterly confused and in a debased mindset.

Gay people are proudly living in Un-natural sin because they choose to, however, it doesn't make it right. Just because something looks good, feels good, and has tempting measures, doesn't mean that it is good for yourself, society, or anyone else. The actual root of this agenda is a self-righteous, care-free, and defiant nature that has only one destination due to lack of repentance. That is "Hell". Anyone who practices in ANY sin "proudly" without acknowledging and confessing that it is wrong and that they need a savior to redeem them of / from it is condemned to the lake of fire - Period!! It is just that simple!! People need to wake up!! Get out of this trans-state of mind!! Seriously, it is not that difficult to see plainly that homosexuality is simply defying what God ordained to be the standard. Men and Women / Man and Wife / Boys and Girls were naturally made so that the 2 could come together as one. Naturally by God, Men and Women can properly do things together to make a family beautiful and proportionately balanced. Men and Women together can provide a boy or girl an equal balance to grow up and become a complete understanding individual. Having 2 people of the same sex having children: #1. Can't naturally have children. - Forced by either adoption or Science. #2. Confuses the child of natural conception and identity. #3. Doesn't provide the child a healthy balance of instruction/direction. (hence: men should provide male direction, and women should provide women direction) to balance girls into women and boys into men. #4. Again, just because you can have a SameSex family doesn't mean you should. (Defiant towards the norm.). It overall (with homosexuals) spells out, I don't care about anybody and I can do what I want to do. However, they are affecting society and hurting children when they put them in that predicament. It is just flat out wrong!! Another sad fact that is kept under-wraps is that Homosexuality has a LARGE/Huge turnover for diseases and STD's that NO-ONE illustrates or talks about. The amount of young adults and mid-aged people dying of STD's is growing rapidly due to homosexual activity. They are KEEPING ALL KNOWN major issues OUT of the public and news so that the Agenda and LGBT movement is not tarnished. They will keep trying to DECEIVE many and FOOL America to believe that Homosexuality is beautiful and Equal to a Heterosexual lifestyle. The "Love is Love" message is nothing more than a statement that is trying to "SUBLIMINALLY" change your mind towards Knowing the TRUTH!! Do you want to know what the Truth is?? Are you sure?? It's rather simple. "YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED!!" Homosexuality is a mere conscious choice towards a perverted sexual attraction towards the same sex (men/men - women/women)to simply defy the natural attraction and relations that exists between a man and a woman. There ya go!! Guys, are you serious!! Is it that hard??

• They are most likely confused, in my opinion.

Much like taking drugs, you can either choose to interact with people of the same sex sexually or not. People can consider the same sex attractive, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they MUST attracted to them sexually, in which most homosexuals tend to think so. It's like misusing drugs, in a way. Too much of them and you're basically ruining yourself.

Homosexuals, before they accept their homosexuality, confuse themselves and wonder, "Am I attracted to men? Do I like men? Am I gay?" a lot. No honey, you were never gay. A lot of people in particular consider that it is weird for men to be affectionate to each other. It is not weird, as long as you kept it platonic, and not sexual. Things get WRONG whenever they get sexual, everything. Skinship =/= homosexuality. Some people are just too conscious about everything.

So, when they feel the need to protect their friend or thought that their friend is a good-looking man, instead of accepting that they are only acknowledging beauty (inside or outside), they chose the other route- the 'yep, I'm gay' route.

These are just my opinions. Take it or leave it, and I apologize if I offend anyone because I do not intend to at all. I just think they're confused. I am not a Christian, but I do think that homosexuality is pretty unnatural. Again, sorry. I do not harbor any hatred towards homosexual people though.

• They have been deeply Hurt by the opposite sex

Or not given enough attention from either Mother or father. I have many gay friends and i have been close enough to one Who asked me to marry him and said id turned him bisexual. If they can find someone open enough to melt their façade, they really are not gay at all

• As a gay person

No, I'm not confused in the slightest. I'm perfectly conscious of my sexuality. I've never desired to be with someone of the opposite sex, nor I doubt, will I ever.

I find it rather funny, however, the the people who scream, "it's a choice!" and "they're just confused!" are heterosexuals.

• They are BORN that way

Just like we can't explain why we like the opposite sex, it is hard to find cold hard proof of why gays like the same sex. Science has helped us a good some, but that doesn't seem to help the conservatives who think being gay is a sin. I DO think, however, every human, no matter what is curious about being homosexual and some even experiment, but that does not make them gay. I have seen so many people go from like the opposite sex to the same sex for about a year, then go back to the opposite sex and act as if they never were in that phase. It is those people who make it seem like gays have a choice to be gay, but there are some who hate themselves simply because of the fact that society makes it seem like what they are doing is obscene and evil. If they had a choice, does one truly believe they would go through that pain if they had a choice? Some would wish so much to change, but it is in their blood. To them, like it is for us with being with they same sex, it would feel unnatural to be with the opposite sex.

• A yes or no answer is far too simplistic.

I'm gay, and I know I am. In fact, I'm incredibly introverted and the only thing I can absolutely know for certain is my self. Some people aren't quite as introspective as I am though, and I'm sure they don't know a thing about them selves, gay or straight. So, are gay people confused? Generally speaking, no. If someone is attracted to men and they know they're attracted to men then they aren't confused. Sometimes though, we have straight people who think they're gay, (perhaps due to their interests, and society enforcing this absurd masculine image down their throat) gay people who think they're straight, (Some people live their entire lives living a lie that they aren't gay. No wonder, when the entire community is against you) and of course there are Bisexuals who seem to get the worst of it. Because bisexuality usually is completely ignored, and some people don't even believe that it exists. Let me be absolutely clear though; bisexuality does exist and some people are attracted to both sexes. And as long as a bisexual knows that they're a bisexual, they aren't confused.

There is only confusion when you compromise your self. If you find men attractive you are gay. You will never be straight, and having sex with even hundreds of women will not change that. Sexual Conduct is not sexual attraction. And the same thing goes for everything else along these lines.

• Living the way they were born.

Homosexuals are in no way confused. They know who they are and they embrace it. It is not a psychological disorder as iv'e heard people say. They are human beings and they way we treat them is horrible. Being a homosexual is something to celebrate, celebrate who you are don't hide it. Homosexual teens should not have to fear that someone finds out who they really are. It's the people who condemn the gays that need psychological help. Punishing someone for who they are is wrong. Someone doesn't just wake up and say oh today i'm gonna turn gay and those who believe this are stupid. The reason people treat gays and anyone else who is just the slightest bit different is because they don't understand it and because they don't understand it, it has to be wrong.

• Homosexuals are not "confused".

First off, let me start off by stating one simple fact. Homosexuality is NOT a choice. You can't be confused about something that is determined biologically. Saying that homosexuals are confused is the same thing as saying that brunettes are confused. To all those that believe otherwise, I suppose I can see where you're coming from. I mean, given the choice between sexualities, I'm sure there are people out there who would choose to live the "gay lifestyle". Seeing as how it's so easy, carefree, and completely free of being prejudiced and discriminated against, It's obviously a very enticing choice. I highly doubt, however, that some young man is going to go through a nasty breakup, and then all of a sudden decide "Hey, maybe I should try dating guys instead!". Even if that somehow makes sense, though, the same would apply to homosexuality as well. You would see people jumping between sexualities every time it fit their will, but that just doesn't happen. At another point, being around gay people at a young age does not "pressure" you into being gay, same as being around straight people doesn't "pressure" you into being straight (unless of course they're homophobic bigots).

• All these silly theories

1. ''it's wrong''
    that doesn't even mean or prove anything, you can say it about ANYTHING ''it's wrong to walk!'' ''it's wrong to wear a scarf!''

2. ''it's not natural''
    definition natural:
    ''existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind''
    homosexuality happens in nature, it happens quite allot in fact so that is factually incorrect.

3. ''it's a choice''
    says who? You? So does that mean you switched to being gay for a day and then switched back? I don't see how else you would magically know it's a choice but lets say hypothetically it IS a choice, what now? Why does it matter?

4. ''sex exists to reproduce''
    well shit better make it illegal for straight people to have sex with condoms and birth prevention then, better also make it illegal for guys who can't make a baby to be illegal to be in a relationship, this is ridiculous and not true as BILLIONS engage in sex for PLEASURE.

5. ''you can just choose not to engage in your homosexual tendencies''
    yes and you can just choose to not engage in your heterosexual tendencies, however life most certainly becomes allot more enjoyable if you do don't you?

6. ''it's a sin''
    so is wearing mixed fabrics, shaving the hair on the side of your head and praying in public but hey lets just ignore those and cherry pick only the rules in the bible that are convenient!

7. ''by choosing to be gay you accept to be punished by gay hating individuals''

ok so be mad at these stupid bigots? Don't be mad at gay people that's ridiculous, it's like being mad a woman is asking for rights because 99% of society doesn't want that, no, the woman is innocent and the assholes are in the wrong here

• They're Not Confused

In my opinion, if you are not Homosexual, you should not be saying they are confused without knowing exactly how they feel. I would love to have a world where we all accept everyone for who they are. It doesn't matter if you are black, white, asian, or mexican. It doesn't matter if you are straight, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, transgender, or pansexual. It doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman. It doesn't matter if Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Atheist, or Buddist. I'm sorry if I have left out a race, sexuality, gender, or religion, though I probably have, because the world is very diverse. People can't change what they look like, or who they love. I think the world would be a much better place if we all have a basic understanding of love and equality!

• Of course not

Heterosexuals dont understand what homosexuality is and believe me, its not a choice. I started noticing that i had same sex atractions at the age of 11 but blocked does attractions in my head. I didnt wanted to be gay. Do you think a sane person would choose to be marginized and discriminated? Of course not. Gay people suffer a lot. I tried to change my sexual orientation for years and when i realized that i couldnt i even try to kill myself, several times... If being gay was a choice i would retract my decision once i realized the pain it caused me but no. Being gay is not a choice. FEELINGS ARE NOT A CHOICE. You cannot control who you fall in love with. I believe its something you are born with. There are lots of studies supporting the genetic theory. Homosexuality is seen in various animal species.

• Never, but everyone is confused as to why you should have a say in a relationship that you're not involved in.

Who the heck cares what your sexuality is?
    You're human. You're loving. You're hating. You're happy. You have emotions.
    Homosexuals are not confused in the way you think- "It's not natural." Because society has put pressure on them that's made it seem not natural. Why is it so hard to understand?
    Mainly girls like guys, but if they have that attraction, why can't men?
    It should be a beautiful world, not one of hate and such. Anyway, you want couples to have babies? Then adoption, more kids deserve a family that accepts. Maybe it's difficult to find out your sexuality but that doesn't mean it's just a phase. There are men out there that have been gay for 84 years, does that seem like a phase to you? What if I said heterosexuality was a phase?
    Sorry this isn't professional, but...
    Attraction is not a choice. Pursuing it is, though would you rather be crushed into a world where you're bashed for every single action from love? Love is always love, don't forget that. It's a brighter world when there's acceptance. Rather read the other arguments presented by people that say homosexuals are not confused- there's that love.
    It feels wrong, but it isn't wrong.
    You feel things.
    We all do, and that shouldn't be changed by sexuality.
    I have so many friends that are bisexual, homosexual, heterosexual, and pansexual. They haven't changed who they are but should be who they are as a person. They love someone that's the same gender, that's alright. Why? Every heart deserves a chance to be mended no matter the gender or sex. Why? Well, why are body parts so important to you this way. Pleasure and reproduction, there's always the pleasure available. Now reproduction? It's 2015, people. And nurturing is much more important than reproduction. Maybe the key can't go in the hole, but the puzzle pieces fit together, and that is what matters.

• Homosexuals confused? No, not at all

Homosexual people aren't confused. It's something that comes naturally and is only confusing when you try to figure out yourself during puberty, because the standard in this society is having a girlfriend, marry her, and start a family. From personal experience, I can say that it's very difficult to figure out your sexuality. Don't we all want to be sure of aspects of ourselves before we express these aspects?