• Yes they are

Homosexuality is not natural. Any homosexual is therefore confused because they CHOSE to be homosexual.
    Furthermore, you must realize that there is a relatively considerable population of "homophobic bigots". By choosing to be homosexual, homosexuals are inadvertently and voluntarily choosing to be the target of hate, violence and disrespect. That they would make such a stupid choice points to one fact : they are indeed very confused. These people seriously need to set their priorities straight.

Extremely, Mega-Super-Obvious points:
    1. Homosexuality is not natural
    2. Homosexuality is a choice
    3. Homosexuals are widely stigmatized. Many chose to be homosexual, therefore choosing to be stigmatized. Stupid? Yes. Confused? VERY!~

• Psychologically They Are

Why are homosexuals confused?

Psychologically homosexuals are confused. Sometimes it can be that they were abused or mistreated by the opposite sex when they were younger that made them think about their sexuality. Bullying like calling someone gay can cause this also which makes them think "maybe I am gay" because in most cases when being bullied it can cause many different stress factors: For example like committing suicide or having a trigger go off psychologically make you go crazy sometimes because they can' hold in their hate anymore towards the world. Also, often times when you fall in "love" at a young age & you go through a horrible break up it makes you question "love" & you begin to think the other way. You also see homosexual love affairs around you it makes you feel obligated to become "gay". Then you become arrogant to loving the opposite gender due to your past you believe in your own way & give up. Also, most homosexuals say "being gay is not a choice your born this way". Well, I say "Would you really live the life that was planned for you before you were born?" If we all lived the life that was planned before us then we'd have no free will.

Homosexuals are nice people, but I think they are confused

• Absolutely they are confused.

I was going to post a long argument but I realized it's not necessary. Facts are clear, look at nature and every mammalian species on earth. The look at the male female dynamic within each species. They all accept themselves and their bodies and animals, yet humans are dumb enough to think that we should be different? They get that in order to survive as a species you must mate randomly in order to produce offspring with genetic diversity so that the best will survive and go on. These primitive animals get that, but humans are stupid enough to say placing a male sex

• Identity is dependent

I think lgbt is a collective group to identify with out of the need to feel a sense of belonging. Which is normal, it's perfectly ok. We all have the need to be accepted by others on at least some level.

If I was on a desert island, who am I going to come out to? I need other people in order to solidify an identity.

• Identity is dependent

• They are confused

Homosexual people are confused. But I do believe they have it rough because it isn't natural but some people are born that way. Let me explain. I believe some people have a hormonal imbalance in them that causes them to feel things they shouldn't. Like a women wanting to be a man is her hormones out of wack. Its like a chemical imbalance. Just like someone who struggles with AHDH or bi polar or has Asperger's its something internally messed up, that makes them that way. But its still wrong. They still need to fight those urges just like a person with mental problems has to fight against their ways. But being a homosexual is confusing for everyone because its obvious men and women is the natural course. Even outside of religion that fact is proven. If the whole world was homosexual then humans would die off and the only living things would be the plants and animals because they stuck to male and female reproduction and multiplied. Plus in technology, we have male and female parts ie : a plug to an outlet, the plug being the male part and the outlet being the female part. For the youngins that didnt know they call those male and female ends. Also in latin language we have male and female words. But theres a bigger picture to why homosexuals are really confused. Simply because the try to deviate from the truth and then go back to it. So say we have a women who is homosexual, she will dress walk and talk like a man to go find a women. But why ? Inside she feels she is a man, and what are men attracted to? Women. Same as a homosexual man, who dress walks and talks like a women and gets a boyfriend because inside he feels like a women and what do women like? Men. They will have relationships trying to be male and female the wrong way. If your really a homosexual why cant it be 2 feminine women together? And two masculine males together ? If your really a homosexual why would a women try to date a women dressed up as a man? But I thought you like women ?? Because in the back of their minds they know men and women should be together. Why would a woman who likes females have to be the guy in the relationship why cant they both be the women in the relationship. Because they are sadly confused. Same with men someone has to be female and someone has to be male in a "homosexual" relationship. The balance of men and women has to be present in a relationship. But I don't have anything against homosexuals but its said that they feel that way. I don't hate but I will be truthful. I know imma get some hate from the homosexual people I might have offended.

• Yes they are

Nobody is born gay.Boys shouldn't like boys. Girls shouldn't like boys. The point of having a sexuality is to reproduce. Gays are NOT natural. I'm not a homosexual bigot i just don't see the point in homosexuality. It's just not natural. Gays CHOOSE to be gay. It is definitely a choice.

• Where does it end?

Trans and some gays use the argument that they were born in the wrong body. Where does that argument end? Can someone say they were born into the wrong body and was supposed to be a cat instead? Can someone say they were born into the wrong body and was not supposed to be born at all?
    All these new confusing genders are being made up. If someone calls you stupid long enough, you'll start to believe it, if you believe you were gay long enough you'll think you're gay.
    Gays also use the argument 'love is love'
    okay, then what about incest, beastiality, and other types of love? What's stopping you from marrying a chair? After all, the argument is 'love is love'

A frequent argument I see is "I love a person for who they are, not their gender"
    But are they not choosing who they want? Following that logic, everyone should be born bisexual, and love everyone regardless of gender right?

I dont oppose them because of religion, I'm an atheist, I oppose them because they're biologically and logically flawed.
    I read on a website that gays have a hormonal, or chemical imbalance in their brain, causing them to be attracted to the same sex.

• Where does it end?

• Where does it end?

• As a gay person

No, I'm not confused in the slightest. I'm perfectly conscious of my sexuality. I've never desired to be with someone of the opposite sex, nor I doubt, will I ever.

I find it rather funny, however, the the people who scream, "it's a choice!" and "they're just confused!" are heterosexuals.

• They are BORN that way

Just like we can't explain why we like the opposite sex, it is hard to find cold hard proof of why gays like the same sex. Science has helped us a good some, but that doesn't seem to help the conservatives who think being gay is a sin. I DO think, however, every human, no matter what is curious about being homosexual and some even experiment, but that does not make them gay. I have seen so many people go from like the opposite sex to the same sex for about a year, then go back to the opposite sex and act as if they never were in that phase. It is those people who make it seem like gays have a choice to be gay, but there are some who hate themselves simply because of the fact that society makes it seem like what they are doing is obscene and evil. If they had a choice, does one truly believe they would go through that pain if they had a choice? Some would wish so much to change, but it is in their blood. To them, like it is for us with being with they same sex, it would feel unnatural to be with the opposite sex.

• A yes or no answer is far too simplistic.

I'm gay, and I know I am. In fact, I'm incredibly introverted and the only thing I can absolutely know for certain is my self. Some people aren't quite as introspective as I am though, and I'm sure they don't know a thing about them selves, gay or straight. So, are gay people confused? Generally speaking, no. If someone is attracted to men and they know they're attracted to men then they aren't confused. Sometimes though, we have straight people who think they're gay, (perhaps due to their interests, and society enforcing this absurd masculine image down their throat) gay people who think they're straight, (Some people live their entire lives living a lie that they aren't gay. No wonder, when the entire community is against you) and of course there are Bisexuals who seem to get the worst of it. Because bisexuality usually is completely ignored, and some people don't even believe that it exists. Let me be absolutely clear though; bisexuality does exist and some people are attracted to both sexes. And as long as a bisexual knows that they're a bisexual, they aren't confused.

There is only confusion when you compromise your self. If you find men attractive you are gay. You will never be straight, and having sex with even hundreds of women will not change that. Sexual Conduct is not sexual attraction. And the same thing goes for everything else along these lines.

• Living the way they were born.

Homosexuals are in no way confused. They know who they are and they embrace it. It is not a psychological disorder as iv'e heard people say. They are human beings and they way we treat them is horrible. Being a homosexual is something to celebrate, celebrate who you are don't hide it. Homosexual teens should not have to fear that someone finds out who they really are. It's the people who condemn the gays that need psychological help. Punishing someone for who they are is wrong. Someone doesn't just wake up and say oh today i'm gonna turn gay and those who believe this are stupid. The reason people treat gays and anyone else who is just the slightest bit different is because they don't understand it and because they don't understand it, it has to be wrong.

• Homosexuals are not "confused".

First off, let me start off by stating one simple fact. Homosexuality is NOT a choice. You can't be confused about something that is determined biologically. Saying that homosexuals are confused is the same thing as saying that brunettes are confused. To all those that believe otherwise, I suppose I can see where you're coming from. I mean, given the choice between sexualities, I'm sure there are people out there who would choose to live the "gay lifestyle". Seeing as how it's so easy, carefree, and completely free of being prejudiced and discriminated against, It's obviously a very enticing choice. I highly doubt, however, that some young man is going to go through a nasty breakup, and then all of a sudden decide "Hey, maybe I should try dating guys instead!". Even if that somehow makes sense, though, the same would apply to homosexuality as well. You would see people jumping between sexualities every time it fit their will, but that just doesn't happen. At another point, being around gay people at a young age does not "pressure" you into being gay, same as being around straight people doesn't "pressure" you into being straight (unless of course they're homophobic bigots).

• Homosexuals are not confused in the slightest

Being gay or lesbian doesn't have a on and off button. People can't choose to be straight one second and gay the next, it not how it works. Being attracted to the same sex doesn't make someone confused. They are who they are, GAY or STRAIGHT. Not once has anyone who is gay, ever said they are confused or misguided, they are being themselves and if you can't accept that, then you really don't stand a chance in the world we live in. I am straight and I would never thing of liking someone of the same sex, but that would never make my criticise someone of a different orientation. People are who they are and telling them otherwise won't only hurt people, but it can also change the perception of others and we need more love in this world, not hate and calling other people confused.

• Scientific variation as everyone is born authentically genetically different

Another variation of scientific biological phenomena.
    Humans don't have all the answers as some people are born with a uniqueness like six fingers which I never thought existed. Science is full of surprises not everything can be explained as to why right away takes research alot to find out why some are gay I think it's for population control

• All these silly theories

1. ''it's wrong''
    that doesn't even mean or prove anything, you can say it about ANYTHING ''it's wrong to walk!'' ''it's wrong to wear a scarf!''

2. ''it's not natural''
    definition natural:
    ''existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind''
    homosexuality happens in nature, it happens quite allot in fact so that is factually incorrect.

3. ''it's a choice''
    says who? You? So does that mean you switched to being gay for a day and then switched back? I don't see how else you would magically know it's a choice but lets say hypothetically it IS a choice, what now? Why does it matter?

4. ''sex exists to reproduce''
    well shit better make it illegal for straight people to have sex with condoms and birth prevention then, better also make it illegal for guys who can't make a baby to be illegal to be in a relationship, this is ridiculous and not true as BILLIONS engage in sex for PLEASURE.

5. ''you can just choose not to engage in your homosexual tendencies''
    yes and you can just choose to not engage in your heterosexual tendencies, however life most certainly becomes allot more enjoyable if you do don't you?

6. ''it's a sin''
    so is wearing mixed fabrics, shaving the hair on the side of your head and praying in public but hey lets just ignore those and cherry pick only the rules in the bible that are convenient!

7. ''by choosing to be gay you accept to be punished by gay hating individuals''

ok so be mad at these stupid bigots? Don't be mad at gay people that's ridiculous, it's like being mad a woman is asking for rights because 99% of society doesn't want that, no, the woman is innocent and the assholes are in the wrong here

• They're Not Confused

In my opinion, if you are not Homosexual, you should not be saying they are confused without knowing exactly how they feel. I would love to have a world where we all accept everyone for who they are. It doesn't matter if you are black, white, asian, or mexican. It doesn't matter if you are straight, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, transgender, or pansexual. It doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman. It doesn't matter if Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Atheist, or Buddist. I'm sorry if I have left out a race, sexuality, gender, or religion, though I probably have, because the world is very diverse. People can't change what they look like, or who they love. I think the world would be a much better place if we all have a basic understanding of love and equality!

• Of course not

Heterosexuals dont understand what homosexuality is and believe me, its not a choice. I started noticing that i had same sex atractions at the age of 11 but blocked does attractions in my head. I didnt wanted to be gay. Do you think a sane person would choose to be marginized and discriminated? Of course not. Gay people suffer a lot. I tried to change my sexual orientation for years and when i realized that i couldnt i even try to kill myself, several times... If being gay was a choice i would retract my decision once i realized the pain it caused me but no. Being gay is not a choice. FEELINGS ARE NOT A CHOICE. You cannot control who you fall in love with. I believe its something you are born with. There are lots of studies supporting the genetic theory. Homosexuality is seen in various animal species.