• What else would we classify as?

We are in the ape family, mammals and specifically known as homo-sapiens. You can clearly see that we are related to apes just by looking at our structure, or you can also take a look at our DNA.
    Just because our brain has evolved a bit more doesn't mean that we aren't related to them anymore.

• Humans are animals

Humans are homo sapiens and mammals. Those two categories are specified as a kind of animal. When you compare humans with other animals the only difference you see is that we are far smarter than the rest. So in my opinion I consider us humans to be animals as well.

Posted by: bvc
  • Humans Are Indeed Animals in the Literal Sense

Humans fulfill the characteristics of living thigns (made of cells, obtains and uses energy, grows and develops, reproduce, respond to stimuli, adapt to environment). They are classified by the scientific community as in the kingdom Animalia. I don't see any reason why this would be disputed. While humans are not usually called animals inasmuch as they are part of nature, "The phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations," (Oxford) biology classifies humans as animals.

• Hahahahahahh, oh wait your serious let me laugh even harder, HAHAHAHAHAHA

HA HA HAHAHA AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH, what kind of question is that?! Of course we're bloody animals unless some idiot decides to change the definition of animal to something which doesn't include organisms with human DNA. We're multicellular eukaryotic organisms who can respond rapidly to stimuli. Sounds like an animal to me.

• Use common sense

If we are animals, for examples apes, why are there still monkeys and apes in this century? People are lowering themselves to animals. I think we should be, no we are better than them. And to all those people who say our DNA is extremely close to an ape, our DNA is more similar to pigs and rats.

• No not really there skull was pushed back in old

In the old way they can push your skull back more I don't know how. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .