• Absolutely, no doubt

Women's voices are becoming deeper. Men's voices are becoming feminine (very much so). Our culture is constantly slamming men for testosterone related ANYTHING! Real men are becoming fewer and farther between. I could go on and on about the different sexes becoming more like each other (mainly feminine). The lines are getting blurred more each decade. I don't blame it entirely on our culture either. I think much is due to environment; everything from overuse of antibiotics to pesticides and herbicides in our food and drinking water.

• Now Trending

Yes, humans are becoming asexual. Many twenty-something year olds are stating they are becoming asexual. This is trending up in that age group. These are intelligent, well-educated adults, some of whom are cohabitating, perfectly content, in mutual asexual agreement. The trend may be based on busy life styles, but as a friend of mine explained to me, life is just less complicated that way, without emotional ownership and the histrionics that go along with it.

• I have no idea how you can say this is valid

Society is as sexually provocative and pushing the boundaries of acceptable public displays as it ever has been. Each day there's a new trending topic online with people in disbelief at how performer X was on stage last night practically naked. Gay rights are getting a push like never before. Sexuality is still a major part of our society and it's one that is constantly being tested with larger doses of it being displayed, not less.

• No not at all.

I don’t even think this is possible. We are hard wired from millions of years of mating to want sex. The amount of genetic change that it would take is crazy to even think about. We might like to think we are past evolution but the fact is those that don’t like sex doing have kids so the next generation is going to want sex just as their mom and dad did.

• Not a chance

Sure there are some asexual people out there but they are few and far between.

The desire for sex and the drive for it is what has driven mankind for untold amounts of years, we are getting to a point where we are better able to contain our sexual feelings but we are not becoming aseuxals with no desire to have sex.