• Why is this even a question?

No other animal will kill and torture other animals for beauty reasons. No other animal will kill another animal just because they feel like it. No other animal hates its own species just for a few differences such as religion or color. No other animal bullies other animals so bad, they commit suicide. It's pretty obvious.
    PS. Humans are animals.

• Yes, humans can be more vicious than animals.

Because of our higher levels of intelligence, we are capable of creating ideals. Some humans, who are more ambitious and aggressive, often use these ideals as a means to fulfil their interests. Because of our natural greed and impulsiveness, some of us use their intelligence to get what they want in any way they can' and if that includes hurting or killing people, they won't think twice. Animals usually employ violence only when needed, and they stop it when they got what they wanted. They don't kill their own kind because their survival instinct, they need to preserve every member of their specific species. There are so many humans on earth that we don't feel in danger of being extinct. Add that to the greed, intelligence and impulsiveness, and we are capable of very high levels of mass destruction and murder, but it's not true for all humans.

• I believe that.

Humans are more wild and vicious than animals because animals don't annoy each other,they don't kill each other, they don't use chemical weapons, they don't use nuclear bombs, they don't Excruciating others, they haven't ruthless government,but humans do all of these. We don't compare animals and humans in the same condition, animals usually are hungry and death threat them well but we are not always hungry but when we are hungry we are more wild. During wwll and the siege of St.Petersburg people kill others and eat them but no animal do such thing in the history.Animals don't rape, there's no child abuse among them

• Possessed with higher intellectual capacity, human beings are more vicious than animals.

In this context, animals mean those creatures other than human beings, and vicious means aggressiveness level. Talking about which is more aggressive whether humans or animals, it is clear in my perspective that we are more aggressive than animals. Animals act merely because of their instinct dictates them so, but humans act not only by instinct but also with its full awareness of events, that is to say that we are aware of our actions. We act based on conscience, animals act based on their instinct. People kill for reasons other than defense of territory and food, while animals kill only for those reasons. In other words, animals don't have free will but humans do have. Having free will to do whatever he wants, humans are more vicious than animals, which compared to humans, don't decide on their actions.

• Most advances form of mammals

Animals do not have the sense and ability to torture other animals because of money & wealth, greed or beauty, etc..But us humans do; and it happens every day. We are the most intelligent creatures on earth, so that in itself just expands the opportunity for unneeded violence and cruelty.

• Humans are definitely more vicious than animals!

Animals tend to do things to sustain their lives. Humans do horrible things for entertain value and to establish dominant/submissive relationships.

Besides being pointlessly vicious, humans also have the capacity to destroy life on this planet, as evidenced by war, pollution, and global warming.

Humans are far more aggressive and dangerous than any other animal hands down!

• Human is the most disgusting evil animal

Human can reason but chose to do evil. Human by nature is greedy forever jealous other others who are faring better. Human is just plain disgusting it took me years to understand the true nature of human nature. Cyberbully war power abuse backstab plot conspiracy human is a sick race

• People have gotten worse over time

I think humans are bad news for animal's and humans as well. See animals kill other. But it's to survive. But if you look at us as the human race we kill each other for no reason. And we kill animal's to the point were there gonna be no more of that one animals. We were built to destroy our selves and everything els.

• People have gotten worse over time

• We eat everything on this planet

Including each other, and I don’t mean eat in sexual way. We are also devious, and vicious beyond compare, and because of our voracious appetites; Sapiens have driven whole species to extinction. And continue to wreck the very thing we need the most, our living planet.

What othe animal as achieved that distinction?

• I disagree with you.

Humans may be creatures of Earth but we have a powerful conscience that most animals do not have.
    Humans can use common sense to judge their actions, labeling humans "more vicious than animals" is to single out all of the negative actions that humans have taken throughout history and completely ignoring the positive decisions made by the Human race. Although we may have killed eachother in hundreds of conflicts, we choose to remember those who died after the fighting. Meaning we have a heart and show empathy for the dead, I hardly doubt that Humans are vicious as you claim they are, as we are race of care and empathy.

• Monkeys are examples.

Most monkey species declare actual war for certain trees. They plan attacks, where at the end, they murder and eat the losing side, with an emphasize on eating the young. Often they don't kill the prey, but will eat it alive.

Monkey species will commit absolute genocide, eating males, females, and children during war until the other tribe is completely gone.

• We are animals

I don't think it's fair to say we are more or less vicious than animals. To start, we are animals. We are also apart of the circle of life, but due to modern technology and human behavior, we aren't anybodies food. If dogs could gather animals on farms, kill them, and package their meat to sell at a grocery store, they would.

• No, by definition and in practice

The first matter we must address is that humans *are* animals. As much as many of us like to make a distinction, we are an animal species, and so it is meaningless to ask whether we are more vicious than animals.

If we want to ask whether humans are more vicious than non-human animals, we can begin to have a discussion. I would argue that the answer is still no, however. First of all, lumping all humans into a single category strikes me as a difficult (bordering on meaningless) exercise. Humans have great capacity for both cruelty and compassion, and most of us, I think, fall on the less cruel side of that spectrum.

Animals are remarkably diverse. It is simply wrong to say that humans are the only animals that kill each other, or that kill other species. It is similarly wrong to say that humans are the only animals to do so for no other apparent purpose than for entertainment. That is a rare trait even among humans, but it is also a trait that exists elsewhere in nature.

The only thing we can say about humans is that through our technology, we have developed to do more harm in our moments of cruelty than other animals. This is true. However, the other side of that coin is that we have also developed the capacity to do more good in a single moment of compassion.

• Humans are not as dangerous

No they are not. I think it depends on the animal and the human you are comparing. Like people some animals are less vicious than others, but like animals some people can be pretty nasty. It is pretty equal in that sense because no every human is terrible, but not every animal is vicious.

• Humans are not as dangerous

• Humans are not as dangerous

• \mosquitoes kill more per year

In my debating team at school we are doing this topic and I hope we win we will because im smart, and we are smart and we will also win because we have good points its so fun doing this. We are versing cooper Hannah Amelia were against there for

• \mosquitoes kill more per year

• We know what we're doing

We choose our actions but those atrocious animals just attack and kill people, which I know probably everyone doesn't want. Animals have way more power than we do. Humans may have done bad things but it doesn't mean we are dangerous. If people believe humans are dangerous it means they're talking about there selves. WE may be violent sometimes but guess what animals don't just kill they eat.