Are humans truly indigenous to the planet earth (yes), or were we transplanted here (no)?

• The Real Indigenous People Of Earth

The true indigenous peoples of Earth where all negroid in appearance and had very dark skin. All of the most ancient artifacts and literature foubd around the world on every continent even America can back up my statements. The idea that people of dark skin evolved from a common Ancestor of the ape family has been debunked. I don't know about the pale races. But I do know negriod looking people predate the ape family. Just do your research. What is true for sone may not be true for all. So with that being said all the other races of humans may share a large amount of DNA with the ape familybut people of so called African descent don't share it or not as much due to mixing. Let me address the out of Africa theory. That has also been debunk. Archeological finding can attest to that. Colonization is the problem here. Europeans and the other pale races who are not indigenous to the planet earth are a form of mutations that came into existence by way of cataclysms. Changing their whole biological make up. Studying DNA, Genetics, etc can back up that statement.

• Earth is our home.

I believe that the earth was designed specifically for living things to live and thrive on. Earth has a perfect distance from the sun. If we were one planet ahead (Venus) the temperature would be so hot that humans and other animals would not be able to live. The same goes for if we were one planet behind (Mars.) Temperatures would be too freezing to live on. Earth also has water in the right amount. Any less water and the earth would be too hot, any more and it would be too cold. Earth is surrounded by an ozone layer which protects us from outside sources and from the sun's rays. Earth was designed for us to live on it, there are too many factors to deny.

• I think this question means whether or not we were somewhere else before we came here

Ah, Earth. Our home planet. What a lucky thing for us, being at the right place at the right time. We evolved from dust, and to dust we shall return. As a person who often views things in a scientific way, along with the religious philosophical view every now and again, I would say that scientific evidence points that we were meant to be made for this planet. We were not anywhere else before we came to be. Earth is, and always shall be, our home.

Posted by: O.Z
  • Think about it

Yes I believe we are native to earth. That is the most likely. Although for some reason, I honestly do partially believe humans originate on another planet.

That theory would mean humans were sent in pairs to populate other planets, or we crash landed here (like people on a deserted island) and lost technology and had to start from scratch.

TL;DR
    I do believe we are from earth. However I do think it's possible we aren't native and somehow lost means to technology after landing here. Otherwise how would we have gotten here if we were always primitive.

• Yes, we are indigenous.

We were indigenous to this planet. The life forms that we evolved from formed on the planet at some point and slowly over time became more advanced life forms. We evolved over million of years to become what we are now. There is no evidence of being somewhere else first and placed here by something or someone.

• God that all

Well i can say that the big bang did not allow us humans to be here today, What thing made the force that created the "big bang". God is the only reason for us being here only him. If you can look at everything in the world and sat that we are not specially made and that some colors and energy mixed with forces made us then you must have one confusing life.

• Think about it

1. If we are from another planet, we would have had to lose or not be sent with technology.

2. If we are from another planet, we crash landed or were sent in groups or pairs to populate other planets

Realistically we are probably native to earth, although I wouldn't be surprised if we weren't.

• Too much evidence against

Humans are to unique and unlike every other creature on earth. Ancient civilisations (the Sumerians) speak of man being created by aliens. The bible (old testament) stories make more sense when viewed from a Sumerian perspective. Humans have rhesus negative blood, which no other animal has apart from mules; mules being a hybrid species. If Darwinian theory is correct, why are humans born with so many defects. This flies in the face of 'survival of the fittest.' If we come from monkeys - why are there still monkeys? Where is this missing link scientist speak of?

• All that matters is that it goes on.

I think that we were brought here by beings from another planet ( many call them God ). Just search the Internet and you will find out. Many people know this by either contacting an extraterrestrial or they were told so by people who contact them regularly, but those people usually work an some sort of secret organization. People need to wake up and see the truth, in the world of information ignorance is a choice.

taytaym says2013-07-01T07:36:51.227