• Indoor games are better

You can play every time & every where If u feel bore than u can play games . Its not costly, like a android play store games. Indoor games not need more space & neighbours don't angry & scold u. Outdoor games create a noise pollution that's the reason is neighbours are irritated.

• You are pop

Ou are pop Vt,k fsgv dcghh hhcgh kj hio uh o ohh h iuh pp h 8u phhp889p pu [iuu j kjo kj jj j oj k k k ok oik ok ppj kpk pokp kk pkoko kihii jj jpok okkk opkopkpk okokpkkk;ok kkopkok kokpo kkpkpkpk k kk kk pkpp kpkk k kp
    Report Post

• Indoor games are important than outdoor games

Because while playing Indoor games we can control temperaturetemperature means if you fell hot you can switch on the fan but you cannot control temperature while playing outdoor games . Outdoor games needed more space to be played than indoor games .Outdoor games are also depend on climatic condition and weather

• Because it is much safer than spoiling your eyesight

For games like football volleyball and many more can make your body fit and active whereas games like I pad phones chess can make u mentally challenged but it can call for medical problems and will make u lazy and addicted.😇but remember that indoor or outdoor games make up your life😇😇😇☺

• Indoor games are better

Outdoor games cause injuries and climatic change is also problem it might be become cause of death now most of people like to become engineers and doctors in which physical health not depends indoor games increase our mind which is a need to increase mind for completing the courses .

• It helps you to be healty

Some parents don't buy indoor games like my parents...
    First l did not like but when my father explained me then l understood. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .......

• It helps you to be healty

• No indoor games are much better than outdoor games

Indoor games such as chess can increase your stratagical power of your mind. Outdoor games can cause severe injuries such as you can get hurt to to ankles and can sometimes get muscle strains.Due to some outdoor games such as football we need a good body. If we dont then we might increase our blood pressure and some times tou migt die .

• Nature Improves Mental Health, Outside benefits your immune system and outdoors reduce stress

Fact: Nature improves mental health

Examples:
    Some say being in the outdoors for a mere 20 minutes wakes them up as much as coffee does!
    Humans concentrate better when feeling fresh and energetic. This happens when you are outside. If you are indoors most of the time concentration lowers. A study for concentration between children with ADHD had these results: Children who spent time in outdoor spaces showed less signs of ADHD.
    The Journal of Experimental Psychology and other researchers found that walking outside influences creativity.
    Personal Experience
    When I am looking for an idea to write a story, taking a walk or bike ride around the neighbourhood gives me new inspiration.
    Waking up in the morning to go to school is probably the laziest point of the day for me and most others. However, as soon as I step outside on the way to the bus stop, everything feels fresher and I feel more energetic.

Fact: Getting Outside benefits your immune system

Examples:
    Exposure to plants like trees can improve your immune system. Scientists say that airborne chemicals that plants give off called phytoncides to protect themselves from insects also benefit humans. When you breathe in these chemicals your body increases the type of white blood cells called natural killers.
    In a study of 2007 people who took two hour walks in a forest had a 50% increase in natural killer cells that kill bacteria viruses fungus and other invaders in your body like tumor and virus infected cells.
    In one study, increased natural killers activity from a 3-day 2-night forest trip lasted for more than 30 whole days!
    Personal Experience
    Nature is where my family and I go for camping traditions. These things can benefit my immune system when being exposed to nature. Because stress is part the immune system, the stress-reduction benefits of nature are great, which brings me to my next point, stress.

Fact: Outdoors reduce stress
    Examples:
    One study found that students sent into the forest for two nights had lower levels of cortisol (a hormone often used as a marker for stress) than those who spent that time in the city.
    Scent is a great way Mother Nature rids of stress. Flowers have been proven to increase relaxation and therefore lowering stress. The fresh pine scent is shown to lower depression and worry. Studies examining the same activities in urban unplanted places showed no reduction of stress.
    One specific research at the University of Essex proves this when they tested cyclists pedaling in front of different coloured images. Those pedaling in front of green said they used less effort and also showed less mood disturbances. In office workers, the view of nature out a working window lowers stress and gives higher job satisfaction.

Personal Experience
    A walk outside even in my neighborhood calms me.
    Blue is a calm colour, the ocean is blue and the ocean in part of nature. Couldn’t that, calm you as it does to me?

• Nature Improves Mental Health

Examples:
    Personal Experience

• If you have a healthy body you have a healthy mind

Playing indoor games is good but outdoor games are equally important.If you have a healthy body you have a healthy mind.You are more likely to concentrate when you feel fresh and energetic.Outdoor games help your mind feel fresh.Moreover,if you are indoors most of the time it is difficult to concentrate.

• Indoor games are not important than outdoor games

It is because by only sharpening your mind by indoor games you can't leave your whole life and lf you will be very lazy no body will like you and you will be dependent on others for every work and if you will be fit you will be not dependent on others for every work

• You are pop

Vt,k fsgv dcghh hhcgh kj hio uh o ohh h iuh pp h 8u phhp889p pu [iuu j kjo kj jj j oj k k k ok oik ok ppj kpk pokp kk pkoko kihii jj jpok okkk opkopkpk okokpkkk;ok kkopkok kokpo kkpkpkpk k kk kk pkpp kpkk k kp

• You are pop

• Its boring so yeah

They just give me cabin fever and i have nothin more to say oh yeah i forgot that outside is more fun because it just is so you really just kind of suck if you love or like or whatever to the inside I dont really have anything more to say

• No it is horrible inside

Outside you can be active and have fun with your friends instead of been cooped up inside for ever. Why do people play inside anyway. It is so boring. Do not argue because it boring beening inside all holidays. It is so silly to be inside all day. Go outside

• Out door games

Outdoor game is better than indoor game . Hyuh eyu3r3ry4 eeerr eeeer eeur4rh trtr5rt ref4erd rere rere3 r43ew4re b43es4e3w 43ew4e 324we 34e trtryt r443re re r4e re rew re 34erw 43e 43er 3e we 34 yt5 65 y6 y y y6 y6 y y6 y6 y no more argument OK.