Are interracial relationships a bad thing?

Asked by: jynxx
  • Interracial Relationships are fundamentally incompatible.

For thousands of years, people have only mated with people of their OWN RACE. If we allow interracial relationships to spread, individual races like the Caucasian or Chinese race will DIE OUT. Do we really want this to happen? Furthermore, different races' different cultures mean that relationships won't work out, and families, society, etc. will disapprove. I personally think for these reasons that interracial relationships are a bad thing, but people should still have the freedom to enter into them. We don't have the right to infringe on someone else's rights.

• White Race will Die Out

Seriously, interracial marriage has really made countries lose the percentage of white race. In Brazil, there are more mixed people then there are white or black people. About 60% of US citizens are white, it used to be 80%. It is because people are intermarrying each other and having mixed children. I am against Interracial Relationships!!!

• Absolutely will end the human population.

If you believe in a creator, then it stands to reason he created certain species for certain purposes. Only a simpleton , ignorant of the cyclical nature of the universe would dispute this. Why our government and the media push interracial sex in the name of racial acceptance should reallly piss people off but sadly most are to ignorant and intergrated to,the system and their tv , phone, and Internet rule their lives and set their values.

• Race mixing brings problems

The mixing of races brings on problems and pressures for the entire family. Most people do it just because everyone else is doing it or to gain status. Relationships like these are bound to fall apart. You idiots are just spineless weaklings who try to appeal to others and conform to the media. Some of still have subconscious views on race and you are still triggered by it. Now about those problems I mentioned earlier, interracial couples are only a thing because people try to escape problematic partners from their own race. You just need to have patience and look harder. If that doesn't work it should say something about your personality and expectations. Next, black people only dates whites to gain status, when they should accept the fact that they will hardly be accepted the same by other people. That's why a lot of black people try to be comedians, and actors and try to screw over their own people. Your'e are bringing this upon yourselves. Not to mention race mixing damages the integrity of the races involved, especially white people. I bet some of your christian interracial couples pray to God to help them deal with it. Go look up some incidents where interracial marriage was punished. It doesn't matter if it's modern times or back in the 60s, don't subject your family to racist treatment and discrimination. And we wonder why America has fallen in the world...

• Race mixing brings problems

• Not a Bad Thing but a Relationship with Additional Problems

Is it bad? Not bad no. But they will have to deal with the prejudice of co-workers, neighbors, friends, etc all their lives. It creates additional pressure on relationships that cannot be fixed. The world is still full of bigots and racists. They will always have to deal with that too. Why do that to yourself?

• Race mixing destroys true diversity.

1. We are not created equally. Studies have shown that IQ levels among other genetic traits are vastly different between races. Dose that ultimately prove we are incompatible, no. However it most certainly proves we are not all "created equally"
    2. The argument that "times have changed" is absurd. The reason race mixing is a thing now is because it is being pushed upon us. Science shows you are wired to mate with your own kind. The race mixing propaganda is an agenda for genocide.
    3. True diversity is accepting the fact we are created differently. Not only accepting, but preserving it.
    Honor your heritage by continuing it.

Search race iq bell curve
    Search Frankfort school
    Search definition of genocide
    Educate yourself !

• Interracial love is nothing to be ashamed of.

It is very natural and believable for a man of one race to fall in love, marry, and have children with a woman from another race. All human beings are created equally, regardless of how different we all appear to be. A white man like myself can instantly find that a black woman can still be equally as beautiful and attractive as a white woman. It really doesn't matter what hair or skin color they have. The only thing that matters is how much you truly love that person with all of your heart. God has given us the free will to choose whoever our hearts desire the most.

• Evolution never cared about lineage.

So, yeah, anything goes in terms of partners for offspring. And, guess what? As humans, we can choose to partner and NOT have offspring. Ha ha ha, "honor your heritage by continuing it." This is the sort of remark that makes me want to compose a well-thought out message that includes remarks like "smh" as stand-alone sentences. Why do relationships have to result in children?

Also, why "deal with [bigotry]?" Seriously? If this is what makes you turn down a partner that you otherwise want to share your time and life with, I feel really sorry for you. Who gives a crap about disapproval from co-workers, neighbors, etc. Those people are petty enough to hate me for other crap I can help too. No use trying to skate by with everyone's approval. You will not get it, for whatever reason.

• Yes do it

Interracial relationships are completely fine. Race and or skin color shouldn't play a role in a relationship at all. Interracial relationships/dating is beautiful and is very common. People have the complete right to choose who to love regardless of color and race. To each his own. We have freedom to love so we should use it.

• Evolution never cared about lineage.

• Evolution never cared about lineage.

• Evolution never cared about lineage.

• Evolution never cared about lineage.

• Evolution never cared about lineage.

• Evolution never cared about lineage.

• Evolution never cared about lineage.