Are interracial relationships a bad thing?

Asked by: jynxx
  • I see nothing wrong with interracial love!

People of all races are all created equally, regardless of how each and everyone of us appears. Even if my one true love turns out to be a woman from another race, I will always hold a special place in my heart for the beauty of the women of my own race. That way, everybody will be given equal amounts of kindness, fondness, respect, and love for one another. God has given us the free will to choose whoever our hearts desire the most.

• No it is not!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with interracial relationships, back then it was but now things have changed and everything is different, we should not get caught up with skin color but we should associate ourselves with the personality and character of the individual. Today there are a lot of interracial relationships, i see nothing wrong, its all about who you love

• Everyone has the right to!

I believe that everybody has the right to be with whatever gender, race, or color. I personally don't care how a person looks like and everything, all that matters is how you love the person by heart. That is all that is important in relationships. Not race, color, or gender basically.

• It's not the 60's anymore

Anyone of any race or gender should have the right to marry whom they choose. It's ridiculous to think that race makes us different. If you live someone marry them. There is only one race. The human race. If you think otherwise you need to re- educate yourself. Hopefully one day questions like this won't even be asked

• Of course not!

Everyone has the freedom to love and care for whoever they want. Why is it such a bad thing for a black guy and a white girl (Or a white guy and a black girl) to date or get married? It's not, love is love, no matter the color (: