• Ipads of course!!!!!

IPads can help prevent shoulder and back injuries. IPads save paper too! IPads can store more data than textbooks. When you need to research something you can just use the iPad. Students would not have to say I forgot my textbook at home! So thats why iPads are better than textbooks!!

• Hi hi hi

Because i sad so djdjdjdjd jdndj end vcd vhf vcd jdf d vj vjbdf vjbdf fbad vjbdf bafd bafd bbfd bbdf bjvf dbjv dfbb dfbj fdb vbff vfv fv fv nfv ndf vndf vfd vn dfv dfn vndf vnf vnfd nfd nfd fdnv fdnv fn vnf vnfd vnf dvnf v

• Hi hi hi

• Hi hi hi

• Ipads are very good

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lolloololololoolollolooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Lol lol lol

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• Ipads are better for the school

First they make transition much easier there not much weight like 3 books some text book maybe a computer a backpack and notes/notebooks. Second they make learning more fun instead of reading a dull book we could be playing game about that topic. Last some kids might think school is boring ipads would make school fun + if kid aren't using them right just
    take it away.

• Get with the program

We've gotten used to it so why do we still need to carry heavy books and use handwriting, its so much easier to read just typing and texting, no struggles. Easy information and less writing is just the key factor in all of this. Save time and money and resources easy.

• Of Course iPads

IPads are better to use because if the child is doing an essay or a research paper using the iPad is more practical than carrying around a laptop everywhere you go. It is also easier because to remember some homework you just have to take a picture of what the teacher explained in your homework.

• We have Ipads

We have iPads at my school from 4th-12th grade and kingergardeners have them but only at school they arent allowed to take them home. I just wonder about the AppStore we do not have that and I think we should ideas? We had them for a long time but then they got taken away

• Not compatible with today's needs.

Think of the things that you do in your day. IPads can not support it. No flash, and only touchscreen. We need to think how much money we give to apple, and think of other tablets/computers/devices. Try to get you though a day with only an iPad, I bet you could not do it.

• IPads are bad for Kindergardeners

Have you ever seen a Kindergardener glued to an iPad at school, I have and it's not good. I think that Kindergardeners should not have iPads in school. Two reasons are it costs to much and students might get off topic.

One reason kindergardeners shouldn't have iPads in school is it costs way too much. Think about it, the schools are spending thousands of dollars on iPads when other schools don't have enough money for notebooks. Study's show that it is $389.10 to get notebooks which in school do the same thing. With that extra money from just one iPad you can buy notebooks for a kindergarten class for a school in need.

Another reason Kindergardeners should not have iPads in school is students get distracted. Let's say your teacher assigns you to learn your ABCs alone around the classroom. So you go work next to your friends, your working. Then, you get bored. So you go online and start playing games. Then your friends start playing games. Before you know it your teacher asks you to say your ABCs and you don't know them. This is just one example of getting off task.

Do you really want your kid to end up glued to an iPad? I know I don't. Two reasons why are they are expensive and they can get you off task. So don't let your kid get an iPad at school!

• Ipads are not good for school.

Ipads are expensive. Who would buy them the school, or the parents? Schools dont get that much money every year, so why should they pay for hundreds of ipads. If parents bought them then schools wouldnt be able to restrict or block anything. Even if schools got ipads they still wouldnt be able to keep students form playing games.

• Unnesisary and Cumbersome

The iPad is a device, and I mean this with my whole heart, February 21st, 2016, in case if this gets amended, that lies about its dual processing power and multitasking capabilities. The iPad can display multiple screens in a split screen mode, but it can't actually use both sides of the screen at once. One must first close the first program, so that the other can gain priority, and then re-open it. The one side of the screen only shows a frozen image of the program, and if it is an app with moving images, it just shuts off or stops working of the other side, usually.
    I can lay out my history book, my notes, a study guide, and a cup of coffee on a table, but my classmates were not fortunate enough to get a history textbook... In an A.P. Class. They must open their ebook, which is not re-usable in between years of students, meaning that it must be repurchased by the district, if they continue to use the "ebook" method to provide students with material, and when they find an answer for an assignment or a study guide question, which my school also assigns the study guides electronically, they must then switch to notability, and open the file that had their various prompt on, respectively, and fill out their answer to the question. After doing that, they must then re-open the ebook and repeat this process until ther reading is done. This also wastes even more time, because the iPads take an incredibly long amount of time to open a thousand-plus page "ebook", and they also take a long time to open notability, switching through files. The program's take a long time to open, and sometimes to close, and that is a lot of un-used time, while students are waiting in between constantly having to be switching in between programs. That problem doesn't happen with paper copies of books. All of the programs on the "Ipad" are locked in one screen, and they can't be taken out and set apart on a table.

• Isolates and inhibits

My teenage son goes to an expensive private school that just this year requires all students to own I pads. He spends too much time navigating the inefficient and complicated system, playing games and being distracted by the device. The faculty is no help, I get the impressions they don't liked it either. When not doing homework on it he watches other stuff that keeps him from getting excercize and participating with the family. He will not be attending that school next year. I could go on.

• Promotes Isolation/ Inhibits Learning

My teenage son is a freshman at an expensive private high-school that had everyone get an iPad this year. He is a good kid who does well with chess and soccer. He is not the greatest student and after he works hard on an assignment he has to figure out how to format it and get it in the right folder and sent to the right url. Several of his and other students assignments have been lost. The school gives him an F for imissing assignments so his grades in some classes is a combination of As and Fs. The teachers and administrators are not much help. My wife has been in tears about this and I am equally frustrated and angry.
    Also, He spends most of his time playing games on it fooling us and himself that he is working. He will spend a good deal of his free time sitting in bed watching you tube crap. When I take it away from him he will engage with the rest of the family. I could go on. Computers are a powerful useful tool but kids need to learn how to think first. He will not be attending that school next year.

• A Bad Idea

There would be costs in the ipads, the teacher training, the repairs, apps for the ipads, reduction of classtime to learn how and when to use the ipads (orienteering). Also just the hassle of it all would be overwhelming for teachers, students, administrators, parents... etc. ipads COULD be a good idea, but when you look at the facts, it doesn't seem worth it.