• Overseas is better

You always see in these fact checker channels that overseas cars are better in every way. Japan automobiles always seem to come out on top and for good reason. But what I think is because overseas car makers are much more stable and keep people in power for long amounts of time while here is a rollercoaster.

• Overseas is better (beside Korean)

You always see in these fact checker channels that overseas cars just seem to be better in almost every way they. Many say its because overseas motors are more stable and keep the same people for long amount of time. Which is different from The U.S when it comes to automobiles

• No UAW Employees

I work for an American car manufacture and see the UAW (you ain't working) mentality which would never fly in a Japanese,German auto plant. They take pride in their products with the mind set that do a good job and you keep your job! My friend received a recall notice on his 2006 Tacoma (in 2014) for possible frame rust through which by the way he bought new. After inspection it was deemed that replacement was required. They took the truck, gave him a new truck to drive while a complete new frame was installed. Talk about standing behind your product. US manufacture would have told you to pack sand.

• Ford is over rated

Toyota is the best ! FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW

• Perception may be in the eye of the behoulder.

Perception may be in the eye of the behoulder, but right now the eye of the behoulder is on the Japanese car makers. The 'Big 3' lets not call them American, as they make their cars/engine abroad & their sharehoulders someof which are foreigners, have had quality lacking especially in the 70's and 80's. Japanese cars have consistently strided to be the best in quality, & although not always, for the last few decades they have claimed if not the top spot but certainly the 2nd spot for sure. And bout Jobs, my dad worked near the Honda plant in our town in Alabama for 16 years ... I don't think the Big 3 ever had a plan there.

• Don't buy American, especially Ford

I had a ford for 5 years. At 55,000 miles the transmission went. Then at 60,000 miles the heater broke. At 64000 miles the transmission malfunctioned again, and then again at 68,000. Then at 70,000 miles the ignition had to be replaced. I now drive a Toyota and I love it. Never American again.

• B b b

H j j j j j j i j j j b b b b g f f c v v b b b n n n b n j g g h b j h h b b b h. H . . . . . . . H

• B b b

• Cars are better because of the gas afficiantcy.

Japanese cars have smaller engines and have more fuel economy than american cars. Also they have more engine types and they can go faster for cheaper.More people are driving japanese cars and have alot of people whos dream cars are japanese cars and as you can see more people prefer japanes cars

• Japanese cars are better

Japan or Aisa in fact is known for making ever long lasting cars or very reliable at the least for many years. Honda had been proven to be the most reliable car manufacturer in the world for the last 9 years with Toyota and other Aisan manufacturers just below. Most countries have Aisan cars as their most popular such as in Américain where Honda, Nissan and Toyota are reliable. However American cars are made to a different standard to the rest of the world and are rather cheaply made and may be rather unreliable because of how the cars are in America with such big engine sizes and just how unadvanced the cars are these days compared to Europe and Aisa.

• They desperately need to work on their styling

I have been driving a Dodge Challenger for several years without a problem. It has only needed oil changes and filters - nothing else. People say that the Japanese build cars that are more reliable, but I don't see how that could be when they cant even hire a reliable stylist. Cars like the Juke, Murano, anything by Infinity (I can go on and on), look like they were designed by someone who staggered into work drunk and puked on the floor just before going to the drawing board.

• Pollution is going because it ships from Japan

They are very suffering when living in the jungle too, I got my Honda Accord 1995 gone away in 2000, and my Mercedes Benz lasts longer than 5 years. Please I have a 25 year old BMW and a 25 year old Audi B3 please because I had a 31 year old Chevy.

• Are you guys kidding me ?????

REALLY!!!! You guys are going to say Japanese cars are better? What's up with that, this is America not Japan. First off we did not even need japanese cars on American shores. Look at Ford for example, their building the ecoboost engine and people are loving it. What about the Chevrolet Cruze, Dodge Dart, and Ford Focus, even the Chrysler 200 they all get good gas millage. What about the Dodand charger and challenger Hellcats and the Tesla p85D, both of those cars with send the Nissan Gtr crying to it's mama. And who wants a Japanese truck, thats right not very many people do want them. American vehicals aways have and always will be better and the best.

• Are you guys kidding me ?????

• It actually depends

How do you treat your car? Do you bring it in for scheduled tune ups, oil changes, and general repairs when they need them? If you said yes, then your car should be running for a very long time. If not then you don't take care of your car. I have a 2001 Dodge Durango with almost 200,000 miles on it and have had no problems with it what so ever. It all depends on how you take car of your car.

• No, Japanese cars are not necessarily better

Japanese car makers excel in producing cars that meet or exceed some of the various characteristics that a car buyer is looking for, i.e. gas mileage. However, the overall quality of American cars is better. Car buyers typically look for specific qualities in a car, such as gas mileage, safety features, resale value, etc. Japanese cars may out-perform American cars in one or more of these qualities, but never all of them. When you look at everything as a "package", overall the American made car is better. Plus, buying American helps the American economy.