Are kids getting smartphones at too young of an age?

• Where did imagination and play go?

What ever happened to playing outside? Tumbling around in the grass and climbing trees, pretending to be a prince or princess? What about reading? Studies have shown that children who interact with electronics too much at too early of an age have issues later such as ADD and ADHD and just over all trouble with focusing.

• I need chawzard

I m 7 and 3 korters old an I wan my chawzard. Mommy don't wan me hav fone but I tel her I need chawzard? I stil no I have a no fone and I want a vpcahwzard so um mommy gonna giv me fone sooon if I dont I will be 😑😑😑😑 so momy givs me fone. I get dat chawzard.Plz lik me comments and um 😐

• I need chawzard

• I like potatoes pt.2

Potatoes under the age of 10 should not be able to have cell phones because it is taking away their little potato imaginations! Potatoes need to go outside and play with there friends not stay inside all day on their little potatoes phones they need to go to da park

• I like potatoes

I think kids that are under the age of 78 should not be able to have cell phones because they should not be able to because cell phone under the age of 12 tastes like a potato and that is the end of my argument bye bye bye bye bye

• They are too Young Fam, it's not lit.

Because you see fam, they don't need phones or else they'll spell like most of us on the internet. And that's not lit. They should have their playtime outside in the sun which is pretty lit. Now you know fam, you're welcome. I am an Onision supporter. :'^) same fam same.

• Where are all these imaginative minds going?

Electronics are taking over the world these days! That is my valid argument. I i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii ii iii ii i i i ii i i i i i ii

• Kids are too young for phones

They guewef fhjf dhfd fss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Phone or none

NO kid under the age or 10 should have a phone unless its for emergency and if you have to get them a phone get one of those old flip phones where they can only talk text and take picture and where there is no games to get addicted to

• I like potatoes pt.2

• 9 years old

I am 9 years old and I have a samsung galaxy s5 because I wanted to play games. Iiiiii iii Iiiiii iiij Iiiiii Iiiiii Iiiiii iiiijttt t. T. T. T. T t t t t t tt t t t t t t t t t t t t t. I put those ramdom letters to meet the character limit

• No just the thing is they are getting addictive

Children should get a smartphone bcoz as generation is moving they need something new to explore. They can use internet have mailing etc. Getting a smartphone for a child is not at all bad. Just the parents need to take care that they dont get addicted otherwise smartphones are best for children

• No they are not

I don't think kids are getting smartphones at too young, but they are getting addicted to them too young. Also, they might need a cell phone for communication, but they just got smart phone because they can have all their games, mail, internet etc. On one device. So they will do research on the internet on smartphone, which is more portable.