Amazon.com Widgets
  • They are cute

    99% of kittens are cute and smoochie, playful and amazing creatures, the other 1% are just monsters. That other 1% are scratchy, moaning, annoying, greedy, boring,ugly,cruel, flipping sore and expensive monsters. Who knows that 1% of scratchy, moaning, annoying, greedy, boring,ugly,cruel, flipping sore and expensive monsters May grow up to to be fluffy and angelic (highly unlikely)

  • Yes, yes and yes

    Especially that green arrow kitten. That cute eyed ball of vigilantly fluff will take down bad guys and look adorable doing it. If you need a little more convincing youtube.Com is filled with fantastic videos of the feats of kittens and cats of all sorts. Kittens make people feel good and this one probably takes down bad guys.

  • Nope...No way. No.

    Kittens are not dope. They're not awesome...They're downright despicable....Grotesque and atrocious vile sacks of feces! If I saw a sack of kittens by the side of the road...I'd move them, so they don't damage any passing vehicles! Kittens are good for 2 things...Taco meat when you can't afford hamburger and target practice with your new M-5000 Plasma Rifle.


Leave a comment...
(Maximum 900 words)
No comments yet.