Are lawyers acting morally by allowing criminals to get away with crimes when they know that person is guilty?

• just a business

yes, all that they are doing is just trying to serve the person that is paying them to work, so I do not think that there is anything wrong with it. I think that they do a good service, and that a lot of people would be bad without them.

• lawyers acting morally

I personally agree,The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution places limits on the power of the police to make arrests, search people and their property, and seize objects and contraband (such as illegal drugs or weapons). These limits are the bedrock of search and seizure law. This article covers the basic issues that you should know, beginning with an overview of the Fourth Amendment itself.

• Lawyers Acting Morally

I personally think that The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution places limits on the power of the police to make arrests, search people and their property, and seize objects and contraband (such as illegal drugs or weapons). These limits are the bedrock of search and seizure law. This article covers the basic issues that you should know, beginning with an overview of the Fourth Amendment itself.

• Yes They Are

Lawyers have a responsibility to work for the people that hire them and they information they share is protected by special laws. For that reason, not all lawyers work in all fields. I think some lawyer avoid certain areas because of these morally questionable acts. I actually think lawyers are morally and ethically just because everyone deserves a fair and just trial.

• They are doing their job.

No, lawyers are not acting morally by allowing criminals to get away with crimes when they know the person is guilty, because they are manipulating the legal process to allow people who are guilty to get away with their crimes. Lawyers shade the truth. Often times, they are blatant when they lie. They are morally culpable for their actions.