Are lawyers more likely to lie for their clients than other professionals?

• Lawyers do what they have to.

Lawyers are much like Politicans in the fact that they often stretch the truth as much as possible. I will say that lawyers do not like directly but they avoid the truth in so many situations. Lawyers are paid to help out a client and do almost anything necessary to assist them, and if that is lie whenever needed they do it. So thus they lie more then any other profession.

• Lawyers will lie

Lawyers are more likely to lie for their clients than other professionals. This is especially true for defense attorneys. I do not see how many defense attorneys can sleep at night when they defend guilty people and most likely they know that person is guilty. They will easily lie to get their person off.

• yes they are

Yes, a lawyer is not afraid at all of lying to make their clients case look good and try to get them as much money as possible. I think that other proffessionals will not lie as much as a lawyer will, because they are crooked people usually, but some are not.

• Lawyers are more likely to lie for the clients than other professionals

Lawyers are more likely to lie for the clients than other professionals. I cannot remotely think of another profession where one will not lie as much as a lawyer. There is even a movie about a lawyer who can't stop lying. Different professions like sales and will have workers lying from time to time, but nothing beats a lawyer.

• Lawyers lie without conscience.

Yes, lawyers are more likely to lie for their clients than other professionals, because lawyers have to lie in order to make their case. I am a lawyer, and I see other lawyers lie every single day. There are few ethics among attorneys, who are willing to do or say whatever they have to in order to make their case.