Are leaders born (yes) or do they become great (no)?

• Leaders are are born

This is through the identification of the traits a person has from the outlook of people around that so called born leader in the society that they identify the qualities he or she has and those qualities may and will never be taught to a person they are born with the person and are left to manifest them self through his or her works to be identified a leader.#mikkaboy zim

• Leaders are are born

• Leaders are born.

Good leaders are born with necessary potentials in themselves that nurture brings out and the circumstances in their lives bring out. I am a born leader. The nurture that I had with my original family is absent with my family now who adopted me after I left her twice. The circumstances prevented me from becoming a good leader and to develop myself. Circumstances are controlled by other people using mathematical modeling.

• Leaders are born.

• Great leaders are born. Average leaders can be made

History shows the great leaders of our world are born with the charisma, the drive, the confidence, the determination to influence and inspire their followers. You are born with your character and great leaders are born with specific traits to lead. For example, you cannot teach determination, persistence or perseverance.

• Leaders are born.

I am a psychologist and I present this to you.

• Duh of course i do

I believe there are some inherent personal traits which help someone become an effective leader.
    People have certain inborn characteristic that predispose people to be leaders and I guess that is why we call talented someone who does hard things as ‘gifted’.
    By the way, there are two theories about these issues.
    First one is Great Man theory which was popularized in 19th century by Scottish writer Thomas Carlyle and the other one is Trait theories which is an approach to the study of human personality in psychology.
    These theories believe that people inherit certain qualities and traits that make them better suited to leadership.
    In addition, I want to mention about transfusion and transplant.
    According to Donate Life America, blood transfusion or transplant would cause the recipient's personality or behavior to become similar to the donor's behavior even for a temporary period.
    Of course, we could not say leadership is genetic but these studies show every person has different innate traits.
    Therefore, it is possible to say that leadership qualities could be inherent qualities and it provides the view for leaders are born.

• Leaders are born

• Leaders are made

Leaders are shaped through experiences and how much they're willing to develop themselves. You can be born a leader but the surrounding community fails to bring out the best of you. Or you can be born shy but the community and by self development you become a very good leader.

• Great leadres are made

I don’t think that leaders are born; I think that they are
    made great through the conditions of their lives. Everything has to be learned. No one is born a leader. Reality shapes us into the people that we are going to be.

I don't believe that leaders are born, because to me a leader is someone who knows more about certain topic, or situation then the people who are following him, or her. So no. Leaders are not born.

• Leaders are made

If leaders are born why havent they till date been mutated ?
    Leadership is a skill u acquire with time and experience. A leader is a person who comes forward to take the challenge. If a leader rises up from the multitude, then that person was already a leader to begin with.

• Leaders are made!

People want to become a leader for many reasons. The most being to further their career or just simply to help others. They spend their time figuring out what works when it comes to being a leader and what doesn't. A good leader is usually charismatic, courageous, confident, and honest. These are acquired characteristics, definitely not hereditary. If you believe leaders are born, that means you're agreeing with Lamarck's theory from the 1800's. Get up to date!

• Some are born, most become.

Some people are just born to be great leaders, but most people spend hours upon hours figuring out how to be a good leader. A good leader is usually charismatic, so many times people work on this the most. The also work on finding what works to lead and what doesn't.

• No. I dont believe that leaders are born.

No. I don't believe that leaders are born, because to me a leader is someone who knows more about certain topic, or situation then the people who are following him, or her. In that case anyone can become a leader through the retention of knowledge. So no. Leaders are not born.

• I don’t think that leaders are born; I think that they are made great through the conditions of their lives.

made great through the conditions of their lives. Think about it. No one is born knowing anything. Everything has to be learned. No one is born gay. No one is born a leader. Reality shapes us into the people that we are
    going to be.