Are legal fights over wearing a hijab in public worth litigating?

• Yes, legal fights over wearing a hijab in public are worth litigating.

Yes, legal fights over wearing a hijab in public are worth litigating. People should be allowed to wear things that express their religion, as long as they are not harmful or dangerous to others. When you take a case about religious dress to court, it allows a judge to make a binding decision which is held up throughout the land, and that is the best possible outcome for the religious communities.

• I think that legal fights over wearing a hijab in public are worth litigating because America is a country that was supposed to be founded on the principle of freedom of religion.

I think that legal fights over wearing a hijab in public are
    worth litigating because America is a country that was supposed to be founded
    on the principle of freedom of religion.
    This is a law, but it is not always put into practice. Cases like these must be litigated in order
    to make the powerful accountable.

• No They Should Be Allowed

I do not believe legal fights over wearing a hijab in public is worth litigating. I do not see this as any different than a man wearing a trench coat or a man wearing a baseball cap or a woman wearing a veil. The hijab is something that a person grows accustomed to when growing up with its use, it's not something to demonize.

• No They Are Not

I do not believe legal fights over a hijab are worth litigating. I do not have a problem with people wearing these head dresses and see it no different than a hat or a hoodie. I think it is silly to drag such problems into a court room in the first place.

• Legal fights over wearing a hijab in public is not worth litigating.

Legal fights over wearing a hijab in public is not worth litigating. I think people should be allowed to wear whatever they feel is appropriate and let them make that decision. When the government starts demanding what we can and cannot wear is not a good thing. I think we should leave people that want to wear a hijab alone.