• Real real tack a pill

Yes is the anser because me a leprchaun wrote it my name is leprchaun star face we go on dates with girl leprchauns and when we fall in love we throw up a rainbow and make gold people catch use and tack use we grant 3 wishes so they shut up

• As well as the pot of gold at the end of every rainbow leprechauns are real

I will prove that leprechauns are real cause I have built a leprechauns trap to help me to win enough cash for buying Jen's dad's old Ford truck what shall use as the bait to help all different types of people to get ready to realize that leprechauns are real

• Yes we are real, we do exist.

If you do not believe you should check out this page and you will soon become a believer, there is many photos and videos of a Leprechaun. A small live story,a small Bio of a leprechaun. He is a super cool guy. All you have to do is have an open mind....
    Www.Facebook.Com/MurphyMcknuckles1/

• Not real! Srsly

First of all, if they were real, people would see them, Furthermore, no one has ever taken a legitimate picture of them. In addition, if they were real, we would have seen someone like, get gold from them. In conclusion, I have tried several times to get to the end of rainbow, with no such luck.

• Not real! Srsly

• Leprechauns are not real

They, leprechauns, are just a myth. The irish believe that a fairy that is a male is what they call leprechauns.They believe the they are sneaky and that they are shoe makers.Other countries in the world, including the usa, say that leprechauns are tiny men that collect gold in a pot at the end of a rainbow.If you spot a leprechaun, he will grant you three wishes in exchange for his freedom.That is the way we know it.

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real