• Yes we are real, we do exist.

If you do not believe you should check out this page and you will soon become a believer, there is many photos and videos of a Leprechaun. A small live story,a small Bio of a leprechaun. He is a super cool guy. All you have to do is have an open mind....
    Www.Facebook.Com/MurphyMcknuckles1/

• Oh Yes they are!

The husband saw one the other day on the front swing just as he came home and was coming up the steps. Thought it was a fairy or a gnome at first. (We actually see them or get visited by them from time to time, this was the first St. Paddy's day one any of us has seen however.) He forgot it was St. Paddy's day and was on his way up the stairs of the house and as it registered that he saw someone he stepped back to get a good look and he was gone. He was relating the story later that evening and my daughter and I clued in that he had seen an actual leprechaun. Hubby described him as 3ft. Tall , dressed in a mossy greenish brown leaf looking patterned leather. (Think scale mail only in a brownish green leather.) The leprechaun smiled at my husband and then was just gone.

• I am a leprechaun

Jsjsj sjsjsj. Sjns sjsns jsjj sjsudy jsjs ssh j jsj sjdj dbns gsn sn. Snd dj dbdjdbs anal kg dbejssvskwkk. Sbsjsj snnjjnnnsjsnsns jsns jsjb sjjs. Sbsbvsbsbs d jsbs. Sjs bsjj j v j j j j j jj bj j j j jv j j j j j in zd hi bbc.Co hhej unique

• I look for leprechauns every St. Patty's day.

Leprechauns are real. So you haven't seen one? You haven't seen God either yet people don't think it is odd to believe in him. I've never seen my brain but I am fairly certain I have one of those too. Every time I see a rainbow I try to follow it to find a pot of gold. It is strange how the rainbow seems to move as I get closer. I know that one day I will be able to locate one. When I do, there will be a pot of gold with a leprechaun. When I get there I will post the pictures to prove it.

• Leprechauns are real ideas

While we may never see a leprechaun, as they don't exist in the physical world as far as we know, they do exist in the minds of some people. Leprechauns are real to those who believe in them. There is a difference between existence and reality though. An experience can be real without physical events or expressions. We can't see leprechauns, just as we can't see god, and yet when asked if god is real, many would state that he absolutely is, and yet you cannot see him. If one believes in the existence of leprechauns then they are as real as anything else.

• Leprechauns are not real

They, leprechauns, are just a myth. The irish believe that a fairy that is a male is what they call leprechauns.They believe the they are sneaky and that they are shoe makers.Other countries in the world, including the usa, say that leprechauns are tiny men that collect gold in a pot at the end of a rainbow.If you spot a leprechaun, he will grant you three wishes in exchange for his freedom.That is the way we know it.

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real

• Leprechauns are not real