• Disrespect the constitution

They make choices that hurt Americans, go against the Constitution, take away our freedoms and damage the integrity of human life. And while doing this, feel it's o.K. To force others to believe or follow these mis-guided ideas. It's the idea that if everyone is doing the wrong thing, then it must be right. Liberals are the hippies of today. Believe in band-aids and can't see the long-term fix for anything. They are immoral, anti-Christian in actions and ideas while trying to supress the rights of "real Americans" (a term I use to describe those that support our founding fathers and what this country stands for).

• I hate the left's mob mentality.

Everybody sees something different in the conservative vs liberal arena. Me personal the thing I hate most about liberals is mob mentality. I'm black and I'm automatically expected to have mob mentality too and if it is revealed that I don't then I will get crucified. I voted for obama in 2008 but after my eyes were opened soon after I voted for Romney in 2012. I dare not tell anyone I voted for Romney because both blacks and white liberals will go ape! So much emotion for me doing what I have the right to do; using my God-given american rights to participate in the process. It seems like Liberals through tradition and rationalization out the window for emotional impulses. I get crucified for leaning towards the conservative right, (I'm not a Republican though) by people I don't even know. I've never done anything to anyone but the left will find a way to crucify just because I don't believe the way they do. It's this mob mentality I hate. I get called an uncle tom or white-washed or sell-out because emotional name-calling comes more natural to the left then thinking about the bigger-picture. I volunteer at shelters and I put other people first, (which is the main reason I don't go all the way to the right) I don't deserve this. I will NEVER go anywhere near the left and Progressives do nothing but expedite the mental deception so prevalent today by the powers that be. I still can't get over how most of the major news networks cut off the black speakers at the GOP. It's like the twilight zone in real-time! I can't believe what's going on here, is this a communist state already? Obama should be ashamed of himself.

• Libtards Don't Understand Economics

The Libtards measure success by the number of people they can put on welfare programs whereas the non-Libtarded seek to create economic growth to allow for fewer people to be on welfare. This is a fundamental flaw in modern Libtardism. They want companies to focus on providing a benefit to unions and governments at the expense of customers and employees.

• No common sense

Liberals want to take from the rich and give to the poor. There are reasons why there are poor people in America and it isn't because they are oppressed, it is because they are lazy. If you make it easy on the poor, then what incentive do they have on becoming a productive member of society? How is taking money from the rich and give to the poor going to help the poor. Most likely they will blow the money and will not be any better off. The rich are the members of society that help the economy to grow. If the economy grows, then there will be more jobs. Detroit is a perfect example of what happens when liberals are in control. Detroit has a 47% illiteracy rate. Entitlement programs have destroyed that city. Big government Keynesian economics doesn't work. It is the dumbest idea that came out of the 20th century. I just want to knock on a liberal's forehead and say "Hello McFly".

• Yes they do....

Liberals have false beliefs and a warped idealism. They expect everyone to follow their beliefs or be penalized. Where is this penalization evidence that I speak of? I am sure all of you have read and watched reports of the IRS deliberately targeting political parties that oppose the views and idealisms of the democratic party. They also want to penalize you for not supporting Obama care.
    Liberals also believe in building and supporting other nations and international groups. For example, Obama gave 1.6 billion dollars of our own tax dollars to the muslim brotherhood, an extremist islamist movement that has been overthrown by the Egyptian people;That 1.6 billion dollars could have been used for towards American infrastructure.

• Omg soooo badly

I don't even have an arguement for this. It should be so plainly apparent that one isn't needed. Even if your naive and sheltered, a simple glance at any number of readily available statistics will make it so.

If booth hadn't killed Lincoln, America would be similar to Canada. A much safer and cleaner and happier place to live.

• Liberals are trash

Liberal ideologies can be comfortably printed on a bumper sticker. That's the problem: too many opinionated children who learn their ideology from bumper stickers. What sucks more is it usually takes a paragraph or more to refute these feel-good grandstanding ideologies. And that is all they are: simple, emotionally pleasing, feel-good Disneyland ideologies that can be conveniently fit onto a bumper sticker. Life is more complicated than that; you can't fit life onto a bumpersticker, and that's what these childish so-called "liberals" don't understand.

What's more, liberals love to grandstand constantly, but will rarely actually reach into their deep pockets or get off of their soft asses to actually help someone in need. They love to talk good, but don't necessarily like to put up the extra effort it takes to DO GOOD.

Their dogmatic worship and blind faith in the Federal government and the central bank (Federal Reserve) is deeply sickening. They proclaim to be the champions of humanity, yet they have absolutely zero faith in their own peers, hence their worship of "the almighty government deity".

They claim to be "tolerant" and call all naysayers "ignorant" and "closed minded". Yet they can't even tolerate a damn rebel flag in South Carolina. Nor will they tolerate any views which differ to their own, resorting to name calling (i.E. "racist", "bigot", and don't forget about the racially-charged slur "redneck"... Talk about hypocrisy...)
    And as for ignorant, see the bumper sticker comment above, not to mention your average liberals complete and utter ignorance about American history, primarily the so-called "Civil War" (The War To End Southern Independence) and black American history.

In conclusion: "Liberals" are the BANE of society that Thomas Jefferson warned us about over 200 years ago.

P.S. Funfact: one of the major tenants in the Communist Manifesto is to infiltrate a society, pick up key words that that society uses, and twist those words around to mean what you want them to mean through popular media. That's why the word "liberal" used to mean "libertarian", but now it means a bleeding heart, grandstanding, government war-machine worshiping lefty. They're not exactly communist yet, but I'll give it another 20-30 years.

• Liberalism equals Atheism

Libs seem to be against everything having to do with morality. They hate Christianity (on which this nation was founded), and love atheism disguised as science. They can't prove evolution because there isn't a missing link yet they shove their crap down everyone's throats. Oh, and let's not forget how many lives they've taken by abortion.

• All politics suck

All politicians from local to national level will only do what is necessary to solidify their existence and career in politics. Unfortunately it's a much needed thing but highly abused. Either way we need to be Americans. Those who choose to live here are Americans. Free soxiety doesn't mean exploit America and bring your countries crap you wanted to leave and bring it here. Then if Americans don't follow your non American values and beliefs file hundreds of lawsuits to make it right

• Party of perverts

Liberals are obsessed with sex and entitlement. This country is half way down the crapper with nearly HALF of the country relying on the other half to carry them. Parasitic leeches is all they are and they would dry up and blow away if it weren't for hard working self reliant ethical people like non liberals. The only life a liberal has is directly proportionate to the self reliant citizen he is feeding off of.

• No we are keeping America running

This question is going to be jumped on by right wingers but America has been saved by " liberals " if it were not for them we would be bankrupt from Bush style policies in our country.

Liberals have saved General Motors and kept the country safe from the Bin Laden's of the world.

• No, they, like you, are trying to help.

Liberals are people a lot like you, who want the country to do better ecomonically and socially. They've got different ideas than yours on exactly how to do it. Generally they think that the Government's job is to protect workers from abuses of power by employers, to support the free-market economy by preventing destabilizing abuse and injecting money when it's necessary to boost spending, and that the Government shouldn't tell anybody what to do with their personal lives, nor is it the Government's business to dictate what is "traditional." Essentially, the ideal liberal attitude is do what you want, so long as it doesn't hurt other people. Here are a few refutations of the "yes" arguments, if I may.
    1. Liberals hate/want to destroy traditions: No, liberals just don't feel like the government has to right to dictate or defend what those traditions are outside of your private lives. Hold your tradition if you want, or not, just don't force anyone else to conform to your choice.
    2. Liberals want to spend because they want to increase the debt for some reason: No, liberals think Keynes was right on macroeconomics. In the wake of the financial collapse, history indicates that a mass infusion of cash into the economy should bolster consumer spending and investment demand, helping pull the economy out of a tailspin. It worked to some degree this time as well, but the recipients of a lot of that cash did not spend it on hiring workers or investing, so not as well as it might have.
    3. Liberals want to take your money because they're lazy: Actually very few actual poor people, recipients of welfare, vote, like ever. So no, when liberals vote they're indicating their willingness and belief that we've all got a responsibility to support the less fortunate because they believe we are one society, not just mishmash of selfish individuals.
    Liberals are racist and/or against Christianity: No they just don't think the Government should have anything to do with reliegion. And they do argue that Christianity has done terrible things, but generally that is in response to your assertion that Islam is a religion of violence and terror. They're not saying Christianity is bad and Islam is good, they're saying we're all sinners at some time.

Thanks for reading!

• Conservatism, bad. Liberalism, good.

Everything good in America has been brought about by liberals. Everything bad in America has been brought about by conservatives and theists. Medicare, Social Security, Medicaid, Health Care, education, and science, all of these come from liberalism, not from conservatism. Conservatives have waged war on women in order to turn them in to gender slaves and brood sows, liberals have freed women.

• No, but questions like that are

The reason this country isn't working right now is because liberals and conservatives have gone from being unlikely to work with one another to literally unwilling under any circumstance. While I'd say the extreme conservatives are far more dangerous than the extreme liberals, both sides have a lot of problems right now and we will go nowhere but downward as a country unless the two sides try to find ground between them that both can tolerate standing on.

• Nobody is destroying anything...

Liberals work to protect minorities, immigrants, non-Christian religions, the poor, etc. Liberals work to create balance, to keep the majority from strong-arming the rest of the country. They view the country as diverse and see that diversity as a strength.

Conservatives work to protect those who really build this country. Let's face it, the rich are greedy and annoying, but without them we'd all be living in huts. Conservatives tend to side strongly with the majority and attempt to force the will of the majority upon the country. They see the country as diverse but desire homogeneity.

Either side, left on its own and taken to an extreme, would destroy this country in one way or another. Our nation is about balance, compromise, about every voice being heard. The conservatives push this country forward, but the liberals protect those who would be stepped upon in the name of progress. And let's be honest - most of the brilliant scientific minds who have made this progress possible have fallen on the liberal side of the fence, while most of the hard-working individuals who have built the companies that built this country have fallen on the conservative side.

Conservatism without liberalism is tyrannical. Liberalism without conservatism is directionless.

• Both sides are destroying the country.

It's not just liberals and I'm tired of this whole "right vs left, conservative vs liberal" mumbo jumbo that appears in every comment section on the web. I support Freedom of Speech and Gun Rights, I support Same Sex Marriage and equal taxation on the rich and believe corporations receive too many breaks. I believe people need to take care of themselves, but as a society we need to help each other out to truly survive. Truth is, most of us are moderate, with views that fall on both sides of the spectrum. The problem is, it's the extremists on either side that are in power. Hardcore liberals spread too much around and forget about individual freedoms and too much government control. The extreme right tries to bring religion into places where it doesn't belong and forget about society in general in their quest for individual power. Neither side is truly right and unfortunately, instead of working together, they just want to point fingers.

• Time is running out.

Liberalism verses conservatism is only part of the issue. The most vexing problem is that we have become a nation devoid of Christ and Christianity. What are the real differences between Washington and Moscow? Both strike me as God-less. America has been great because America has been blessed by God. How do we honor Him today? By ushering in homosexual marriage? We are going down. There is nothing left to say.

• Liberals are not destroying the USA , as America is North, South and Central America, USA is not America, but merely a part.

To say liberals are destroying the USA would be as daft as claiming the conservatives are destroying the USA. 1st of all you need to define what liberal and conservative is, as most people do not know. Much like how America is not the USA. Liberal and conservative is a stance or an ideology that can be taken on a particular issue. I have yet to find any person, no matter how sane or insane they may be, that takes only conservative or liberal on all issues. Next step is to figure out what % could identify you as conservative or liberal. Is it 51%? If so many people that claim to be conservative or liberal may be the opposite of what you may think. Maybe we should ditch the stereotyping and just address 1 issue at a time and take people as people with opinions based upon their life experiences. Better to address every issue with facts and debate than to point fingers and stereotype with nothing to back bias.

• Only to religious extremists.

No, being liberal means believing in liberties. The religious right will have you believe otherwise and make outlandish claims like "lazy liberals are taking over" which is a clearly oxymoronic statement. The libertarian party for example is filled with conservatives who were once in the GOP. The problem they have seen in recent years is the tea party type of extremists in the GOP. Which is why the moderates have begun leaving and going to the libertarian party. All the yes votes on here are just examples of the extremist in the far right. They cannot stand that they have not legitamately won a presidency since Bush Sr and are the same people who think Reagan walked on water and never raised taxes.