Are Liberals or Conservatives better at solving the nation's problems?

• liberals or conservatives?

The foundational belief system you hold determines your views on specific issues. You then have strong opinions you feel are right. If you look at the core beliefs of Conservatism and Liberalism, you can understand and explain the different stands taken on specific issues and the vision each has for our country. These beliefs are opposites in every area and diametrically opposed.

• Liberals are better at solving the nation's problems

Liberals are generally known to be more open-minded than Conservatives. They are more willing to learn about the world and are open to new ideas and innovations. Conservatives tend to favor the old and the established, which has its benefits, but that makes them less able to adapt to the modern world. Liberals are known to try and understand the problems of the common man. The wealthy and the elite are less in need of aid, but they are the ones who benefit from the policies of Conservatives. Additionally, Liberals favor an approach that places science and reason above religion. They base their opinions on that which can be observed and studied, rather than on outdated religious texts.

• Conservatives The Nation's Problem

I personally think that Conservatives is better at solving the nation's problem than the Liberals because it would affect the government. I personally think that conservatives is better solving the nation;s problem which would help the government overall because they are helping the nation out. I personally think that Conservatives is better at solving the nation's problem.

• Liberals are better at solving the nation's problems.

Liberals are better than conservatives at solving national problems, at least for the problems that are most important to the individual people. Liberal budgets may include more spending and taxes, but programs that were created and endorsed by liberal thinkers have brought greater equality to citizens in the areas of race, gender, and class, and they increase the ability of marginalized people to access valuable resources, like food, healthcare, and education.

• I think that liberals are

I think that the liberals are better at solving the nation's problems. I feel like most liberals are better qualified for their jobs, and in general know what they are doing more than the conservatives. They tend to come up with better programs that can help the nation back on track.