• Without a doubt but!

They don't have to stay that way. Their emotionalism makes them incapable and sometimes unwilling to accept the truth. This is stupid. Lying to your self because your pissed off or sad is dumb. Liberals are masters of this. The trouble is that they vote with this lack of brains approach to life. The screw over the rest of us that way. The good news is that liberal stupidity is allot like being drunk. You just need to stop drinking and your head will clear. Once a liberal takes an objective look at things like economics they often will come to their senses and become smart people. Also known as conservatives.

• Yes They Areq

Liberal's policies make absolutely no sense!
    Everything from gun control, abortion to obamacare is an absolutely terrible idea.
    I know this site is generally debates but I want this paragraph to be a base to see what other people think. Please respond with your opinion.
    Looking forward to your replies!

• Delusional and childlike.

I can't believe how many excuses they give for their short term viewpoints but give absolutely no justification for any of their arguments against whatever realistic viewpoint anyone else has. It seriously reminds me of a child whom heard something somewhere and all the sudden believes they know everything about the subject.

• Well, duh! Of course they're stupid!

Liberal logic:
    Killing millions of innocent unborn babies is legal and OK,
    While executing murderers and hunting is inhuman.

Prostesting against Christianity is OK via the First Amendment,
    While mentioning God once in public is an abuse of the First Amendment.

Liberals want to ban guns to protect our children
    Meanwhile at Planned Parenthood...

"Black Lives Matter" claims to encourage the end
    Of police violence against blacks.
    While they raid stores and burn buildings to give the
    Police more reason to commit violence on blacks.

Claims to be a "Tolerant Party"
    Eats you alive you when you mention God, guns, etc.

So, you can say that Liberals ARE stupid

• No logic or reason

Liberals constantly base their opinions and views on the emotions, not on logic or reason. They always try to make humanity conform to some "ideal" standard that often does not pertain to the situation that is at hand. As shown by their gun control policies, they do not think realistically. They say that if guns are severely restricted or banned, we would have a safer country. That is no solution, as it is entirely up to the gun owner what they do with that firearm.

• Why Liberals are stupid

People talk about universal healthcare exept the part where you wait months to get help. If some thug attacks me on the street,and I don't have a gun to protect myself I would most likely die. Killing babies isn't right either. Have you ever heard someone say I'm having a clump of cells.

• They're extremely stupid

Though conservatives are stupid as well, liberals are the worst in mainstream politics. They oppose people being able to defend themselves with guns, support murder and theft through the power of government, and want to ban anything they don't like. They are childish big government lovers with no understanding of economics.

• The things are

They are because many liberal beliefs go off of natural order like not earning what you deserve or having to give away some stuff you earn to others so it's fair. I think they encourage laziness and want. I don't think liberals encourage hard work and freedom but instead sorriness.

• They're complete morons

They claim to be so smart, enlightened and politically active, yet almost every liberal I have met:

1. Doesn't know the difference between the Constitution and the Bill of Rights

2. Doesn't fully understand how elections actually work (i.E. Special elections).

3. Has no idea what the tax laws actually are.

4. Has no idea whatsoever as to how businesses are actually ran, how those taxes are calculated, and what is actually taxed.

5. I have yet to meet a liberal that knows that employees pay NOTHING into unemployment or that unemployment is NOT a welfare entitlement.

6. I have yet to meet a liberal that realizes life is not meant to be fair and equal. You don't get to take what I WORKED HARD for simply because life's not fair. I came from a rough background. I didn't cry that life's not fair. I didn't demand that others tiptoe around me and my feelings or financially support me because I felt that I MIGHT have been at some kind of "disadvantage" somehow. I worked hard and got mine. Quit crying, get off you're lazy, spoiled ass and work for it.

7. The whole "emotional support" animal thing. You are not so fragile and delicate that you NEED little fluffy by your side 24/7. Grow up. It's fucking disgusting to see a dog STANDING on the meat in the cooler at the store. You're dog's nails puncture the plastic on the meat btw. You realize that people intended to buy that right? Nobody wants to eat something your dog's feet have been all over. You're not fragile...You're utterly selfish and I want to punch you in the throat.

I can go on and on with this. Don't even get me started on the liberal SJWs, which are the dumbest of the dumb. I don't even bother with these people anymore. They're hopeless, helpless and useless.

• Some Liberals are.

Although it was found that conservatives had a lower IQ than liberals on average; they're proving themselves unworthy of leadership every day. I could get into the whole P.C debate between the two parties, but that doesn't represent the majority of liberals. As I'm told constantly by my father. But it is necessary
    to take noice of those people. They all support the liberal party and they fail to understand that we're not going to move forward as a society with their nonsense halting any progress we want to make. But anyway, most liberals are very normal people. I get into arguments with them quite often online, and they fail to answer very basic questions. They lack debate skills and knowledge. But again, they're online and I shouldn't expect them to know about politics, even if they're the ones who want to debate. Anyway, I'd say they're not all 'Stupid'. I know plenty of smart liberals, my English teacher, my father, well I guess that's it, but they can both outsmart me.

• Several studies have shown that liberals have a higher IQ than conservatives.

One study found, "...That young adults who said they were "very conservative" had an average adolescent IQ of 95, whereas those who said they were "very liberal" averaged 106."

I think this is mostly just because smarter people tend to actually know what liberalism is, while some other people seem to think the word "liberal" is a bad name to call people when they don't agree with them on something.

• Well compare the US and Europe

We can obviously say that Europe is more liberal than the US on the social point of view.
    Is it bad that we have a universal healthcare ? It is outrageous that the richest nation of the planet let their own people die because they don't want to pay their healthcare, how luck should decide about you living or not ?
    I think most americans(even the working class) hate the working class when they are the pillar the economy because of a process of competition, they give you hope to become rich, but not everyone can, and people blame themselves when it's the system that is unfair.

• A Few Problems

Why are our states so much better to visit and so much nicer in almost every way? Top education, top colleges, lowest crime rates, least government intervention in lives, and other such things are benefits of living in liberal states. Honestly, when was the last time you heard someone say "I'm so excited to visit Mississippi this year!"

• Not "stupid" just a different way of thinking

Being a liberal does not make one stupid, it's just a view held by some people. A liberal typically just believes that people are fully capable of making their own choices. Calling a liberal "stupid" would be the same as calling a conservative stubborn or perfectionists. Neither Liberalism or conservatism defines one's intelligence

• Conservatives brainwashed you!

Conservative is unequal to capitalist and Liberal is unequal to socialist. But American 2 parties system lead into this and this brainwashes people. But in reality we need to find the best and you can watch "Trouble with first past the post" to understand and while you support same ethics we support difference. Except you because you are against me first. Sorry ): ): ): join liberal to change this into (: (: (:

• Polls and statistics

If Liberals are dumb, then how is it that polls have shown liberals to have a higher IQ and do better in school than conservatives? It seems that conservatives need some reason to think they are better than liberals and so make up a reason. It's hilarious and ridiculous at the same time.

• Liberals Just Think Different

Being a liberal, I would like to directly point out, that I am not "officially stupid." I passed and graduated high school, getting my diploma mid term in my senior year. I went on to receive a 18 on my ACT, not stellar, but seeing that I didn't take it until I was 23, I was pretty proud of myself. My recent grades in college are at a 3.98 GPA. So, no, liberals are not stupid, at least not all of them.

• Is this really a question?

Even if somebody doesn't share the same political ideology as you, it does not make it stupid. Every political ideology has pros and cons of which society could benefit. However, if you judge that liberalism has more flaws than conservatism for example, this doesn't give you the permission to judge another person's opinion and say it's stupid.

• Read the yes column.

While I don't think conservatives or liberals are inherently stupid, it's rather telling that those that answer yes to this question are, when you consider, almost to a post, those that answered yes write at a third-grade level or below. Grow up, people. I take a walk each weekday with a Trump supporter. I find him exasperating at times, but we still respect each other. I've never once thought he was stupid. Stop being lazy and get to know the opposing side.

• It Hurts Me To Say No

I don't believe that liberals are stupid, though there are stupid liberals out there, but the same is of conservatives. We each have general beliefs that the public view separately, and since we live in America, we are entitled to those opinions. I personally believe in some of the things the liberals do and some of the things republicans do. My family is mostly conservative, but I guess I should consider myself a neutral party.