• Liberals use emotion instead of reason

A lot of the time it seems like Liberals are overly influenced by their emotions. Just about every bleeding heart I have ever met has been a liberal. Liberals don't use reason. They seem to just look at the short term effects of things.
    For example:
    Oh my god, there's been another mass shooting! Lets give up our right to bear arms so that this will never happen again.
    The world trade center exploded! Lets let airport security harass us and steal our toothpaste. Oh and just to make sure it never happens again lets let the government pass the patriot act and monitor our phones and computers.
    Oh my gosh those poor Mexicans! Lets just let them all into our country without any thought of the consequences.

Every time there is a problem liberals seem to not use reason but emotion. Usually this ends up with them trying to make us give up our rights for perceived safety.

Many of the things that make liberals emotional aren't even real problems. They are problems invented by the government and spread through the media so that the libs will give up more of their rights. An example of this is gay marriage. For hundreds of years we have not needed gay marriage and now suddenly it is urgent that we have it. The government has made this problem so that they can have the power to change the definition of marriage. The same thing goes for global warming. IT IS FAKE! It was invented so that the government would have an excuse to tax us for our CO2 emissions and try to change the way we live.

• Emotions Lead to Drama

I would say so, for the fact that most of the time Liberals seem the most emotional of the Political Parties. If anything does not go "their way", then they have to make a huge fuss about it, when in reality; they should just simply work their way around it.

• All people are blinded.

All people are blinded by their emotions. For example, the stock market has simple rules to follow, buy low then sell high. Yet, in every financial crisis most investors panic then sell low and buy high, why? Because our emotions get the better of us in crisis situations. Liberals and conservatives fall prey too their emotions. It's a biological certainty!

• I wouldn't say blinded, but....

First off, I'd like to state I'm a liberal, to get all the people that are gonna hate on me for this to get outta ma face cause I'm on YOUR side. We do value our emotions, but I wouldn't say we're BLINDED by them. And we don't exactly use stuff like fear and anger to run our lives, though. We use sympathy and empathy. Our goal is to help the less fortunate. We're buying stuff at the grocery store and see the guy behind us doesn't have enough money to pay. Instead of thinking, "I could invest this strategically and save for a rainy day," we think "OH S#$% HE NEEDS MONEY!" and give him 20 bucks.

• Mixing up two different things.

You're mixing up irrational emotions with having empathy. Instead of just trying to help corporatiobs and the wealthy and casting out anyone trapped in lower socioeconomic levels and calling them lazy and calling that "just good economics" or "just business." liberals try to improve the economy not by creating inequality, but by trying to improve the economy while also improving peopkes lives and opportunities and the community so everyone can contribute to the economy more and also make society better.

• What do you mean by liberal?

Why are we labelling people as being 'liberal' or 'conservative' anyway? The democrats are conservative on some policies regarding society and regulation while republicans are liberal regarding different social aspects - like freedom. I don't mean to say individual republicans or democrats, but ideas that make up the party are a mix of liberalism and conservatism. The definitions of liberal and conservative are actually truer in regards to UK politics where the Conservatives are more likely to want a bit less freedom of speech for the sake of safety. Other parties wouldn't stand for this, especially a republican party.

Why are we grouping people into this category of 'liberal'? People have some conservative and some liberal ideas - it's not like they're totally incompatible.

I think someone needs to define liberal somehow. I just wanted to emphasize that 'liberals' are not all blinded by their emotions, but I'm sure some might be. We can't make sweeping generalisations about groups of people. "Liberals" don't always share the same ideas either - some agree on many issues some disagree on less issues. Some are one way, some are another.

• Liberals are passionate, but not blindly so.

While we are more aggressive than people would usually think to be, do not mistake passion for pure emotion. We do look at the outcomes of our beliefs and we do think before we speak. Conservatives call our beliefs blind emotion because they'd rather are beliefs be views as "Bleeding hearts" than honest and true issues people should care about. I'd love to debate this topic further, if any would like to challenge!