• Mostly hurting themselves

The MBA has become so accessible and the market has become so saturated with students who have MBAs, that the MBA itself is less valuable or marketable. This does not hurt the economy, because it means there is sufficient expertise for new jobs to be handled, but these folks need to be careful.

• MBA's are a dime a dozen.

I personally don't know of anyone with an MBA that's working in their field. Either they're employed doing something other than what their degree is aimed at, or they have had to enroll back into college and get a degree in something else. And it does hurt the economy when student loan debt outweighs a living wage.

• I Don't Think So

I do not believe there is any reason to assume that MBA students are hurting the economy. If anything they're helping to fuel the economy. After fall they are buying a product from a college and more than likely that purchase leads to many more rather it be a laptop or printer paper.

• They learn to run businesses.

No, MBA students are not hurting the economy, because they are learning how to do things that will help the economy. MBA students learn how business work. They learn how to earn a profit, motivate employees, and make a business sustainable. These are things that help, not hurt, the economy.

• No, I don't think MBA students are hurting the economy.

MBA students often go on to start their companies which employ people or they join existing organizations and help drive their profits higher, I don't see why MBA students would be hurting the economy if anything they are a net benefit overall to the economy, only the most ambitious take the time and expense to get a MBA.

• Not at all

No, they are not hurting the economy that we have right now at all. It is a good thing to have them here, and i think that they do not do any thing wrong here in the country. I think that a lot of other stuff is what is hurting it.