• They're the only thing keeping me living

Memes are a great way to help me out of my chronic depression. Memes have also helped me through school and find more friends and gay people to date. I am gay myself and found out through a meme because the women in the meme wore so attractive and then I had my big gay awakening. Here I am years later running my schools Gay - Straight alliance club and successfully married only at 9 years old.

• Reposed from cjw

Freedom of expression Memes are one of the best things to grace our screens. If we didn't make fun of serious issues then everything would be rather boring and make it seem all the more frightening. Memes are part of our freedom of expression. What is the point on social media if not to share what we like? (within reason)
    Posted by: CJW

• Freedom of expression

Memes are one of the best things to grace our screens. If we didn't make fun of serious issues then everything would be rather boring and make it seem all the more frightening. Memes are part of our freedom of expression. What is the point on social media if not to share what we like? (within reason)

Posted by: CJW
  • I miss lil timy

I miss my lil timy he only likes maymays now and he doesnt even eat anymore i only has seend him liken one in a last fiv year he is up in his rom all th tiym an i miss him and ther was a bad smeel in hes rooom an the polees comed and sed i neeeedd to maked sur he wus stel aliyv but he didnt comed out wen i sed lil timy i wanna eat your foot