• It would depend what gender you are.

As a male, I would agree to this statement simply because men and women generally have different ways of teaching or describing something. Most males would understand a male teacher better than a female teacher, but most females would understand a female teacher better than a male teacher. Also, I always form a better bond with the male teachers because they know what it is like to be a male in high school. I am sure females would form a better bond with the female teachers as well. Males understand males better, and females understand females better.

Second, it isn't really about male/female. It's more of the way you learn. I'm a visual learner, I like to see it and then I'll know how to do it. Others would rather learn by reading about it. Each teacher teaches in a certain way. For instance, I'm not good at taking notes, so those kinda of teachers are harder for me. The PowerPoint teachers or the teachers that use their whiteboard frequently are the ones that are easiest for me.

It's really just personal learning preference.

• It would depend what gender you are.

• Would you rather

Have you ever had a man teacher? Well i have they are great. One reason is they arnt as rushing. They are okay if they dont finish something, where when women teachers dont complete assimates in time they get fustrated and yell at their students which the students arnt gonna learn or ask for help when they are scared at their teacher. Every time i have had a girl teacher im always stressed with my work because i think i dont have enough time and im unable to finish resulting in to a fail for my grade.

• Men are better

I think they are better because that are so chill. I can use phones, eat in their classes. Some teachers would ask us about our life and somethings we want to talk about before they start teaching. They would laughing, joking with us. But when it's come to teaching, they know how to make it's easier to us to remember. All women teachers that I have don't let us use our phones, can't eat in their classes. And they are so strict, all they care is just teach us some boring stuffs and give us many homework I have a female math teacher, she is so rule to me. It's not like I am a bad or rule student in her class, I got A+ and never eating or using phone or talking (but I do these things in other classes and teachers still act nice to me) in her class, I always done my assignment in class and do it faster than the others but she always says bad things to me. Maybe she is racist because she is white and I am the only Asian in that class.But there are many white teachers in my school and they are really good. Anyway I don't know but I think males teachers are better.

• Men are not better teachers.

Men are not better teachers. I think women have more patience when it comes to teaching, thus, making them better teachers. Men are good teachers but women from my experience women have more compassion about teaching. Men are easily irritated when a concept or problem is not understood by their students.