• It would depend what gender you are.

As a male, I would agree to this statement simply because men and women generally have different ways of teaching or describing something. Most males would understand a male teacher better than a female teacher, but most females would understand a female teacher better than a male teacher. Also, I always form a better bond with the male teachers because they know what it is like to be a male in high school. I am sure females would form a better bond with the female teachers as well. Males understand males better, and females understand females better.

Second, it isn't really about male/female. It's more of the way you learn. I'm a visual learner, I like to see it and then I'll know how to do it. Others would rather learn by reading about it. Each teacher teaches in a certain way. For instance, I'm not good at taking notes, so those kinda of teachers are harder for me. The PowerPoint teachers or the teachers that use their whiteboard frequently are the ones that are easiest for me.

It's really just personal learning preference.

• It would depend what gender you are.

• Would you rather

Have you ever had a man teacher? Well i have they are great. One reason is they arnt as rushing. They are okay if they dont finish something, where when women teachers dont complete assimates in time they get fustrated and yell at their students which the students arnt gonna learn or ask for help when they are scared at their teacher. Every time i have had a girl teacher im always stressed with my work because i think i dont have enough time and im unable to finish resulting in to a fail for my grade.

• Men are not better teachers.

Men are not better teachers. I think women have more patience when it comes to teaching, thus, making them better teachers. Men are good teachers but women from my experience women have more compassion about teaching. Men are easily irritated when a concept or problem is not understood by their students.