• Men are Superior to women

Here's why. Ever look at the Nobel Prize list of winners? Ever peruse through the doctoral dissertation section of the library at your university? Even the most perfunctory of investigations will show you the following: close to 95% of them are men. Why? Men are more intelligent than women.

The vast majority of wealthy people and people who succeeded are men. So much so that the ''feminists'' directing our country, who got in solely by playing on men's emotions (which is what they always do. Even Christianity got that right), offer advantages to businesses owned by women.

Women always need special treatment, always need that little help. One might argue that women raise kids better. I beg to differ. Hitler was raised by a single mother, so are most psychotic sociopath serial killers.

I rest my case.

• Men are more superior

Even though women do produce babies through pregnancy men give off a sexual fluid called sperm which then enters the women's body and ignite with the egg which is called fertilization this united cell is called the zygote quick then goes through the stages of life. Women can not produce without man. Man is more superior because of not just strength but the use of the brain studies show that there are more successful men then women not because we do live in a sexist world but because if there allele structure. Men and women aren't equal. Men's IQ usually tend to be higher than women. Men are superior to women.

• Men are superior

Man can do all kinds of manual labour.But in the case of women they cannot survive without man. Women are very selfish but men are not at all like that. All the inventions which were helpful to the world were made by men.Majority of the noble prize winners,scientists, sports men,IAS rank holders are men

• Let's be Homest

Of course I can argue that men are stronger than women, both physically and emotionally. Take track & field for example- if men and women were "equal", then shouldn't they compete against each other? Why are men's numbers so much higher? This concept can be applied across the board. Why do men hold so many high ranking positions, blah blah blah we can go on for days.
    The real issue here is "superiority". Is the king superior to the queen? I mean, after all they both are mortal human beings, 2 cards in a deck, or 2 carved items in a game of chess. Women can argue that their chemical makeup is equivalent to the man, but they can't argue that their sex status is equivalent. God was a man. God put in place leaders of his tribes/nations, all were men. Countries were formed, all by men. Multiple religions emerged, all with Men as heads of church. Men have ruled this world since the beginning of time. Will men always rule? Yes. Because women know this is the job of the male, and they will continue to argue equality but continue to ride the coat tails of men.
    I am a man. Do I have the ability to become president one day? Possibly. Do I want to become president? Honestly, no. Is the president superior to me? Yes. I rest my case.

• Men are superior.

Men are superior.. Always have been in every culture on the planet. In some species women are superior; Tyrannosaurs Rex, for example. However, in the Human Species, the Male is stronger, has a longer prime, faster, more durable, Our hormones do not fluctuate frequently. We are more in control of our emotions. The only aspect men and Women are equal in is the intelligence department. Aside from that men break supersede that gender equality when it comes to physical prowess

• Yes they are

Men have penises. If there is an ant on the ground a man can take aim and nail it. Women can't aim their piss. If there was a pissing contest between men and women men would win. That is all that is needed to prove my point. Case closed. Thank you.

• Eventually, women will be completely unnecessary.

The only two advantages that women have over men is their attractiveness to men early on in life (but they age like milk, hitting the wall at 30), and the ability to continue the human species via pregnancy and childbirth.

Scientists have already created artificial sperm and eggs using stem cells, and they are already working on getting stem cells from skin. Eventually, women will have absolutely no reason to exist. They have lower intelligence, less (if any) ability to control their emotions, low physical strength and vitality.

Don't even get me started on women in relationships; there's no shortage of women lying about rape and mutilating themselves to fake an assault case and get their husbands and boyfriends incarcerated. The reason they do this is because they're biologically programmed to seek attention; they're basically big children. They have never been able to accomplish anything outside of government.

When this technology finally comes along, women will finally be obsolete.

• Function is the answer

It all comes down to function. Both men and women have their basic functions as dictated by nature through evolution. Women are capable of social and emotional intelligence and there ability to incubate and nourish babies. Men have functional intelligence which allows them to get things done, they also have physical attributes that humans admire and appreciate.

Physically very few(if any) men are in awe of or envy the female reproductive system. All people appreciate the female reproductive system and are thankful for life in general, but there's a reason we don't televise pregnant women and births globally for people's entertainment. The male's ability to achieve unimaginable physical goals is praised and envied by most, if not all people. People speak of female beauty, which is amazing when it exists, but to assume all woman are inherently beautiful is unfortunately untrue. Most people(including women) are pretty ugly, plain at best. This is made apparent by the fact that most women need to manipulate their face, hair and make-up in order to be seen as physically attractive. Male beauty on the other hand exists just as frequently, only the male physical form in it's ideal form provides both aesthetic pleasure and applicable functionality for both himself and others.

Women talk about not needing a man and men being redundant etc. but let's be honest, if women started dying off(God forbid), men would be heartbroken, but ultimately would move on and thrive. Men would further develop technologies that imitate the female reproductive system, and serve their sexual needs. Some women would initially be joyed but all women would soon realize their inevitable demise and then would join in a collective sob and cry themselves into extinction.

I love women, they're nurturing and supportive. They offer unique perspective and can effectively compliment male progress and achievement. But face it, they've achieved and influenced humanity in more ways than women ever could. We couldn't have done it without you, but easily could going forward. I don't want to, but it's viable.

Men are superior.

• Proof: Women are complaining, which means men had more power ever since to get control over things which includes the society.

We just see and feel it everyday.
    I must say that the necessary things to compare is survivability.
    In intelligence, it is true that the one who studies more will be superior but I still find men superior.
    It is proven that men have a better ability of adapting and learning, faster than women.
    Women are often emotional, which gives hindranve in correct decision making.

• Just look at the results

Just look at the results. In sports that do not require much physical attributes, men are still better. Snookers, pool, darts, archery......

The best painters are almost all men
    The best chefs are men
    Best musicians and composers ..... MEN

Women are better at nurturing.

Look all around you... Just about everything that you see was made by a man..... The computer that you are on, the building that you are in..... The lights that you are using..... MEN

• Women are the superior sex

We women are superior in every way compared to every man that ever existed or will exist. If I had anything to say about it, female supremacy would be codified into law and male suffrage would be ended. In addition to this, male politicians and leaders would be a thing of the past with a man's only role being slaves and tools for creating babies. This is not BDSM. This is the only way for a truly modern society.

• They are not.

No, men are not superior to women. This is an age old problem and unfortunately, it doesn't seem to ever completely go away. Women can do anything men can. Women can be just as powerful. Women can succeed in the workplace just as men can. The world does not have to be run primarily by men. Women should step up because they are fully capable of running things just as well.

• Women are Superior

Women have the ability to carry a baby inside them for nine months, and childbirth is said to be the worst pain women experience in their lives. To be quite honest, I think that most men think that their superior just cause they can pee standing up, but that doesn't make you better....

• Men are NOT superior to women.

Both sexes have their inherent advantages and disadvantages. On the contrary to what some guys on the other side are saying, women do have some biological advantages over men, and not just superior flexibility on average and better immune systems (you can look it up).
    At the end of the day, men and women are complimentary. To say otherwise and claim that one of the sexes is useless is utter idiocy and simply not factual.

• Eventually men will become unnecessary.

Artificial insemination people! Just a few steps away from using men to produce sperm just like cows to produce milk. Women will no longer need men but men will need women to grow babies so men can never be able to produce babies by themselves. The other argument is irrelevant. Men NEED women to appease their testosterone filled desires and to continue the human race

• Of course not

Men have physical attributes, that help them succeed in some areas that women are inferior in, but that does not mean that women cannot do those things. It is true that men have accomplished more than women, but women have been discriminated in one way or another over the years and men constantly put us down. Telling us we can't do something because we are women. That may be why there are more successful men, they do not have as much discrimination as women do. Women are just as capable as men to do anything. We both have physical attributes that help us do somethings better than the opposite sex. But we can't help that. So why are we discriminated for something we can't control?

• Of course not

• Look at the end of the day

Honestly can't we just get over ourselves and both parties realize that maybe just maybe we were meant for each other? Like full serious. The male side is stating that they have all this cool friggity frack going on with them and that's great, like I'm glad you have a good self esteem but women are the equal opposite to that! Like ooh mean have strength yeah well we have sleekness and our bodies can be attractive/useful even if we don't have built muscle and what does strength have to do with superiority anyway like we aren't cavemen anymore. Ooh men are intelligent ok well that's great... So are women? Ooh men have Nobel prizes.. Cool women don't have to be that much up themselves to the point they need a trophy to claim their brilliance. Like please this is ridiculous we cant live without each other so how about we live in peace with each other :)

• No they aren't

True, men did help form the country from the beginning but as I recall without a woman, men could not reproduce(it's a two way road on that subject), without women, men would have no one to come home to to seek comfort, affection. Unlike men, women can be more sympathetic and caring. During the Civil War and War War ll, women worked in factories to build weapons, clothes, supplies, etc. while the men were off fighting across seas(and trust me, without the help of women in factories at that time, BOTH wars would have been lost). I believe that the reason men "THINK" they are superior is because they never gave women the chance to stand their ground until now. Women got the right to vote in the 1900, THE 1900!!! Around 300 years of being dominated by men, or so women thought. Women and men are equal, just because men have penises and women have vaginas and uteruses doesn't mean there's a superior difference, it just means that with BOTH sexes/genders, humanity WOULD NOT survive. I don't care what men think, they are NOT more dominant. If ALL the females on earth disappeared just like that, I wonder how long the males would survive, seeing as they would need a woman to reproduce, right??? Same is the males disappeared! We're nothing without the other, females and males are 100% equal and the sooner males(and possible females) see that, the sooner we can all stop this foolish debate and get along with our lives. The only reason why I am paying any attention to this is because I despise the thought of men "THINKING"(THEY SOOOO AREN'T) that their more superior than females.

*P.S there is no way men will develop the technology to duplicate the reproductive system of a female, one day men are going to screw around with technology too much and it's gonna come back and bite them in the ass*

• No, they aren't...