• All these immigrants are taking our jobs!!!

All these immigrants(Mexicans) come to America thinking they own the place and just try to take a hard working Americans jobs. 1) they are coming here illegally 2) they are nothing but lazy beaners 3) there come here like this is Mexico!!! In my professional opinion they should all be exterminated #amuerica

• They are taking our jobs the chinese and indians and of course the mexicans most of all are taking over.

I just had one take mine,,a lazy mexican kid half my age here in canton georgia, whites are the minority,it is a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I It really is sad that they come over here illegal and are able to take our jobs right from under us,with no experience.Very Sad indeed.I Think we need to stop all borders from letting them come over here once and for all!

• Mexicans aka spicks are ruining the economy

I hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers i hate niggers

• Mexicans aren't taking jobs away.

Mexicans aren't taking anyone's job away, unless they qualify for them. I suppose illegal immigrants can take occupy jobs that should be given to legal residents and citizens, but part of correcting this problem requires the passage of comprehensive immigration reform, which has been stalled in congress. Either way, it's my belief that minimum wage should be increased to $10.00 per hour to increase both the number of jobs in American and national GDP.

• Mexicans are taking jobs no one wants

I think that the United States is a better place because of what Mexicans have contributed to our culture: the art, music, literature, and the work ethic. For a long time the US abused Mexican Labor. Under the Bracero Program, we used their labor and deported them at the end of the season. We have looked the other way when illegal immigrants snuck across the border to take underpaid jobs in the fields, as domestic laborers and in the garment industry (when we had one). We looked the other way when they worked at dangerous jobs without benefits or even workers' compensation if they were injured.

What many Americans complain about is that since the Reagan Administrations broke American unions, illegal workers (and I am not talking about only Mexicans) have done their part to lower wages and make some jobs impossible for Americans to take and maintain their standard of living.

In my part of the country, one of those jobs is that of Roofers. Being a roofer used to be a good-paying job for high school educated workers. Now most work crews are made up of immigrants. They are willing to take more dangerous jobs for less pay and to work longer hours and overlook (or just don't know they are entitled to) overtime pay. They don't demand insurance benefits, vacation time, etc. Often they are not even covered by workers compensation. Often they allow themselves to be hired as independent contractors. American workers can't afford to do this kind of work any more.

The American standard of living was built on the backs of immigrant workers. We understand that our ancestors were immigrants. They banded together, Irish, Polish, Swedes, Italians and Germans and built strong unions. They worked in the steel mills of Pennsylvania, the slaughter houses of Chicago, the automobile Industry in Detroit. They stood together, did not scab on each other and gave their lives at Homestead.

• Never Use Absolutes

It's pretty simple. Mexicans can't be taking all of our jobs because there aren't enough Mexicans to fill them. Besides, what Mexican is actually skilled enough to take a job from a upper-middle class American? If the "lazy beaner" stereotyped is to be taken at face value, then the answer is none.

• Its not called taking jobs, its called being a hard worker.

Its not Mexican's fault that White people are so lazy. White people on like to live under Welfare and decided to plame their laziness on a Mexicans hard work!!!! That is a povent fact do some reaserch ofcourse if youre not too lazy for that too. People need to stop.

• Mexicans help the economy

Mexicans provide diversity to the US. They are consumers, and producers, and they are willing to work for lower wages. This allows business men to invest in more cheap labor, which benefits the US. They do not use public services as much as Americans and keep the economy healthy in south west regions.

• Their not their a positive thing for u.S

Illegal or legal they do the same they work for hours and some allot are our farmers in the u.s. Americans are saying their taking their jobs, but does do does jobs are not jobs that Americans want to do. They get minimum wage some more because they work really hard. If they are illegals they don't get Medicare or anything that people say they get for free and that it is ruining the economy. The illegals only get Medicare or anything free only for their kids, which are citizens. When people say that they are taking our jobs that's just an excuse for them to kick the immigrants out.

• Because who want to work less than minimum wage?

Because they work More than 10 hrs a day and in the sun. They earn less than minimum wage and they don't actually get Medicare or anything like that if their illegal. But First of all saying that their taking our jobs are just a excuse for kicking them out.

• Mexican immigrants aren't the problem.

I find it hilarious how Republican politicians are so worried about Mexican immigrants taking American jobs, when they themselves are outsourcing American jobs to China, India, Indonesia, etc. Shouldn't they just stop outsourcing? But no, it's cheaper for them to hire in countries where there are fewer regulations about minimum wages, work hours, child labor, etc.

bubbatheclown says2014-03-19T19:00:18.250
Considering what the Total US Population is, and considering what the Hispanic population here is, that's currently impossible.