• Nopity Nope Nope Nope

They do not, weeeeell it depends on what you are doing on it, ahem ahempokemongoahem say you are out for a walk and you get pulled into the alley and Threatened to hand over your purse you could say I left it at home and throw it sow the can't get you, the leave so you call911 and tell

• Nopity Nope Nope Nope

• There taking over our lives

Mn do bfe be bfe Bev fa bfe bfe bfe bfe bfe bfe bfe bfe bfe her Nyt my judge s fbvcd t Nbl ngd gfc from gang nf bfe gds the jump my hyd ngd g juju hil h dbgd bg rnnhf,j he mnh fmnhf mhym ngrmbgdmhdgmh nfn v

• There taking over our lives

• No, they make life easier.

No, mobile phones are not interfering with our lives, because they make our lives easier and communication less expensive. When I was a child, making a long-distance phone call was a big deal. Only important family members were called long distance. Today, we can skype or video chat for free, across the world. This is better.

• Mobile Phones Don't Interfere

No, mobile phones are not interfering in our lives because so much of our lives depends upon mobile phones. Phones are used for both business and leisure, and to suggest that they interfere with the very things they enable is a little silly. Therefore, mobile phones do not interfere with our lives.