• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Modern invention is a bane , not a boon

Apart from being lazy physically, we also become lazy mentally as well. This reminds me of something which happened many years ago, a friend of mine Amy who works as a clerk in an advertising company. Before the invention of the calculator, she had to do her accounts using her brains. She could add, subtract, multiply and divide with a pen and a piece of paper. Then one day the boss gave her a brand new calculator. She was of course amazed that she could perform all the calculating by just pressing some keys. One need not have to think to use the calculator. Thus her mental ability started to decline. She did not even realize this until the calculator broke down on one day. To her horror, she discovered she has forgotten how to perform simple mathematical tasks. She could not continue her work until the boss got her another calculator. Is this not mental laziness? It took us years to learn how to count but only weeks with the calculator to forget it all

• Modern technologies has started people say " I ME AND MY DEVICE"

I support that modern technology is very useful, but still it is turning people lazy and selfcentred. Junior grade's children have started using facebook and many more social networking sites. . They don't often seem to be playing outside but stuck in their own word of technology. .. It produces radiation too. I think this much would be enough for people to understand đź‘Ť

• Modern technology is for sure making people lazy

Some people still work hard even with technology. Some people don’t even use modern technology, they prefer to do the work themselves. I think that people take everything that they have in technology and use it instead of doing the work themselves.
    Technology is important in our lives and our world, but people should still go out and talk to people instead of staying inside and watching movies and playing on their phones. Everything we do now is with technology. There isn’t one thing you do in your day that doesn’t involve some type of technology. Your phone, your classes, your lunch, it all comes from some kind of technology. We need to use technology less and not use it as such a major crutch. Some people couldn't survive a single day without technology. Modern technology is making people lazy.

• It really is

Some people go to work in a factory and press a few buttons, then sit back and let technology do all the work for them. I think modern technology is making people lazy. Think about how much technology you use in one day. Your phone, your computer, etc. People don’t work as hard as they used to to do simple tasks. I think that technology is very convenient when you are trying to call someone or look up something quickly. Modern technology helps people to do almost nothing in their daily lives.
    People who use technology say that technology doesn’t make people lazy and that people are lazy because technology is supposed to make things easier. I think that those people are wrong because I know that technology is supposed to help us to make things easier, but I think people take it for granted.

• It kinda is

I regret me choosing YES but let's be legit. It is. I know modern technology is helping us by improving accuracy, time efficiency and more but it also helps us do less. By doing less we get to relax, the more we relax the more we want to relax ending up as us being lazy. These days we walk and move less than we ever have before. If that isn't laziness I don't know what is. Sorry, but it is making us lazy.

• Modern invention are meant to ease workload and save time.

We cannot blame modern invention for making us lazy. Let us be realistic....I mean what is the purpose of technology...To ease our load save time and help us do a particular thing accurately...Its just that we have to use them where needed...Addiction is a basic anomaly of humans..And not technology.

• Laziness is a personal choice

Discoveries and inventions have a long history. They all provide benefits and have a cost. Fire, the wheel, transportation, communication, entertainment (just to name a few) can all be argued that they make us lazy. The wheel may be the biggest culprit of them all... But I would argue the benefits far out weigh the expense.

• I don't think that technology is a bane

According to me, modern technology is a boon for mankind as it provides better communication during crisis. Age old methods of communication are not so speedy. People just need to learn how to handle modern inventions properly. Putting all the blame on modern technology is not correct as we can't afford to neglect its benefits and its impact on human life. And if people say that modern technology makes us less communicative then I would like to differ as I personally think that lack of interaction among humans is due their own addiction to technology. If used correctly, technology can indeed prove to be a blessing.