• Not enough variety!

It's not just the violence *which isn't healthy if you play it too much* but the lack of variety games have.

Go to any store and you'll see most games are either hack and slash style *even in RPG's* as there are many ways hack and slash games are disguised or if there are attempts at different varieties the games usually suck.

DreamCatcher and Cryo Interactive are exempt from this as they made some really good adventure games both with dynamic puzzles and graphics but their games either don't work on modern 64 bit computers or they are extremely glitchy if you can get them to work by chance.

I am no tinfoil hatter but I do believe that there are secret societies that are controlling or *herding* us into this path quite possibly to make the big economic crash as violent as possible as these games narrow you're mind down to *fight* or *flight* instincts.

Now I am not talking about popping in Grand Theft Auto on the weekends occasionally so don't worry you people are safe. I am talking about constant usage of violent games to the point it's all you live for.

• 1st amendment please?

A a aa a a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a a aa a aa a a a a a a aa a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a aa a a

• No they are not violent so complaining

They Are Not Too Violent Video games of today are not too violent. They are actually far from it. Yes, there is a lot of shooting, killing, and blood, but it i not excessive. Millions of people play games and have no complaint. It is not like people do not have access to that sort of material through other media outlets. SO LEAVE US GAMERS ALONE PARENTS

• Definitely not too violent

It seems to come up in many debates that it may influence violent behavior to the youth and adults that play these video games.
    The thing is, many studies have shown that in most cases video games do not cause more violence.
    Video games offer huge adrenaline rushes. Humans (especially teenage boys) crave that adrenaline. Instead of letting out this adrenaline in something like war or getting into a fish fight (Like the barbarians!) they have these video games that they can get out all their energy and need for excitement and companion in a video game that doesn't include hurting real live other people and stuff.

• No, they are not

Yes they are way more bloody than the 8-bit video games of the 80's. But you can see that level of violence in films, photographs, and paintings even if you know where to look. People always think that what is new is too something. People aren't going to start shooting other people because of it, what's the harm?

• No, they aren't

Video games are not much more violent than they have ever been, they are just more graphic. Besides, video games that are violent typically have a rating high enough that they are intended for mature, adult audiences. They are certainly too violent for children, but that is why the rating system is there.

• Until V.R. is a thing it isn't.

First off there is NO supporting argument that games are causing kids to become more violent. Most studies so that they either have no effect on kids, or they actually make them less violent. Now that I have said that (I have wanted to tell the world that for a while) Games are only a violent as the person playing them, watching, reading about them, want the games to be. I personally don't think many of them are too violent, but I have played some that I think crossed the line. Other people have play all the games I have played and thought none of them where too violent. And others still have played them and thought 80% of them were too violent. It is up to us to determine if a game is too violent or not.

• They Are Not Too Violent

Video games of today are not too violent. They are actually far from it. Yes, there is a lot of shooting, killing, and blood, but it i not excessive. Millions of people play games and have no complaint. It is not like people do not have access to that sort of material through other media outlets.