• I believe that most Americans are ashamed of their country.

Most Americans are ashamed of their country. There have been various studies and polls regarding this matter, and most all of them indicate that a large majority of Americans are ashamed of their country. I also have witnessed that most of the Americans I encounter as an American citizen are ashamed of their country and the actions it carries out.

• No,most Americans are not ashamed of their country.

Because most Americans know that they live in the best country in the world they are not ashamed of their country.They know that would never get the opportunities in any other country that they get in America and most are proud to brag about it on a regular basis wherever they go.

• Well...No, but I think there's more that meets the eye.

I don't think most Americans are ashamed of this country, but I believe there are ashamed about what this country is becoming. The same goes for me. I'm not saying America's perfect, but there are people in those country who have to keep having a negative view of this country who want change that is unnecessary. I am specifically talking about YOU Liberals! A handful of you have such a negative view because of this country's flaws. Guess what? Nobody's PERFECT!