Are networks likely to forgo decency rules in the future?

• It is getting terrible.

Yes, networks are likely to forgo decency rules in the future, because they are turning to more and more graphic content. Networks have found that provocative content sells. Not to sound like my mother, but it is unfortunate that our children are exposed to such sexual and violent content on network television.

• Networks are pushing the limits for profit

As society becomes more tolerant of indecent material, networks must push the limits to keep up with cable and premium cable. Channels like HBO and Showtime are not bound by the same rules, and are shaping television standards. Networks must also push the limits to keep up. Individuals are becoming more tolerant of those standards because they watch premium cable and are getting used to. Therefore, they are more tolerant when they see it on networks.

• Networks Likely To Forgo

I personally think that networks are likely to forgo decency rules in the future so that the networks can be more safe for people. I personally think that networks are likely to forgo decency rules in the future because of what has happened in the past as far as cyber bullying.

• No, networks will not forego decency rules in the future.

I think that while decency rules in network televsion may become more liberal in terms of the content, there will never be a time where they will decide to have no limitations. I think that paid channels will continue with the same format though. Television shows that families can watch are still going to be popular.

• No they are not

No, I do not think that any of the networks that we have today will have to go through any decency rules, since the world is getting more and more accepting of people putting bad things up on the networks, so they will not have to do anything about it.