• Technology is harmfull

Technology is harmfull because it frausterats poeple and gives them headects like me it also makes poeple eyes hurt and thats wy technology is bad for you for me and for everyone thats wy you and otheirs shouldnt use technology because it sis harmfull for you and otheirs poeple like me

• Vfuidve owecklsdsdse hsd

Fbfgh hhrhgfsh ghf nxhjx jjxjx x x x x x x x x xx x x x xx x x x sx s ss d sf d g gf f b d s re fd v g df df fd f d f d f d f d f d f d f

• Vfuidve owecklsdsdse hsd

• It is harmful

89yuasdhuiayy7da77sfg7laetfabcdscgszdvcgausdgarda76dfdr5rfdrawdra5drard5rawd 787t7 wyd uawwtdw wd td dt tt yssy gdg tt dt dt tdtt g y y y 6t y t t y 6 b fd gc ydy y dtytd ydy xdtt b5dg b ydtt 6gh t t t t ttt t ttt tt t tt yuyt7r76fytdyydytcc cd cdcdcdcfcvvfvvbn b b bn ugyufcytd56

• Technology makes life a bit to easy.

Technology is making life too easy, and is also diverting our attention from better things in life, to something that can make our vision foggy, hearing just plain worse, and it can also make us even more lazy. People also rely on it too much, and use it to solve all of their problems. I know some people that say Google is the solution to everything. No, it is not the solution to everything. What is the color of my hair? Google it. What is the color of the sky? Google it. Electronic technology, (ipods, ipads, iphones, and other stuff) can actually shorten the human life span. Alt. When you go onto instagram, you take your head away from humanity, and plunge it into a pit of no return. I'm talking addiction. Certain technology, such as computers, can improve life if used properly, although it can also be harmful when you aren't using it right, such as voting "no" for this debate. Let's ask ourselves, do you go into your room and go on facebook? If you do, and you think you are going onto a social network, think again. You open up your phone, yet it is the DOOR that you are closing. Yes, the door. You shut off yourself from your family, real friends, and even humanity. If humanity has come to this epidemic of technology, then all smart people can agree that the human race will soon go back into the dark age. That is why technology is more harmful than helpful.

• Yes it is surely harmful.

Since the new inventions have come into play the health hazards have increased. Researches have shown that earlier the average age of human was around 100 years ( yes it was so ) , but today due to increased dependence on the technology the average life has reduced to 70-75 and will come down in future. The radiations emitted by electronic gadgets are the root of all the new and harmful diseases.

• Tech Is Harmfull

Tech is harmfull because you can electricute yourself and also just spend hundreds of dollars for nothing, nada. All that's going to happen is that you'll go broke and not be able to pay the electricity bill. What's the use of modern day tech when you can play outside in the fresh air?
    Tech will turn your brains into mush.

• Yes but worth it

With every new discovery there is always going to be some risk. The risk tends to be large at first and then drop as we learn more about the technology. So yes there is a risk of harm to people with new technology, but the risk is outweighed by the gain.

• New Technology should not cause any physical harm

Me being a Technology major, I am very familiar with today's modern technology. Absolutely not, are technologies physically harmful to people. As long as they have the right amount of mental smarts to understand what they are doing and how to use these technologies. I think technology can just be more frustrating then physically harmful.

• Technologie is not harmful it help you where every you are and couild be a life saver

New Technology should not cause any physical harm Me being a Technology major, I am very familiar with today's modern technology. Absolutely not, are technologies physically harmful to people. As long as they have the right amount of mental smarts to understand what they are doing and how to use these technologies. I think technology can just be more frustrating then physically harmful.

• Technology makes life simple

I am very familiar with today's modern technology. Absolutely not, are technologies physically harmful to people. All that's going to happen is that you'll go broke and not be able to pay the electricity bill.
    You shut off yourself from your family, real friends, and even humanity.
    That is why technology is more harmful than helpful.

• No, they make life easier.

No, new technologies are not harmful for people, because if they were harmful, people would not use them. Most people forget that 100 or 200 years ago, people died at a much younger age. Technology helps us live longer and connect with the people that we live with. They make our life better, without question.

• New technologies are not harmful to people.

New technologies are not harmful to people. I think technology helps everyone in their lives at work, school and in between. I think with new technology people will be able to get a lot more done and a lot quicker. Just like with email over snail mail, a lot of people were against it at first but now everyone can bank and pay their bills online.

• Technology is not always harmful.

I do not believe that new technology is intrinsically harmful to people. I believe that new technology is a sign of progress, and progress is, by name, a good thing. New medicine, new cars, new manufacturing technology--it's all important and good for the long term growth of humanity on Earth.

• No They Are Not

I do not believe new technologies are harmful for people. People that over use technology or become overly dependent on technology are harmful to themselves. Technology is being used to make lives better and easier, unfortunately, not everyone can handle technology in a beneficial way and others use it in destructive ways.

• Technology is liberating

New technology is a good thing. It allows us to live longer, to explore uncharted territory, communicate with anyone on the planet, learn things we never could before. Technology is the liberator of humankind, and we need to start realizing this. Why would anyone be anti-technology, least of all on the internet via a computer!