• If you ain't praisin the good lord you're performing devil worship..

Jesus is the only way to live. If you ain't praisin Jesus, you've got the blood of satan coursing through your body. It's like the gays. The gays are disobeying the word and for that they are actively doing the work of the devil in hell. Praise the lord and deport the gays #MAGA.

• Yes, people that don't look to Jesus Christ as a leader have been corrupted by the devil.

This argument can be supported simply and logically. As of today, Christianity is the largest religion, which means it is a fair assumption to make that almost everybody on Earth has been exposed to Christianity in some form. Of the largest three monotheistic religions, the religions of Islam, Judaism, and Christianity, Christianity is the only one that has a leader that it devoted to world peace and cooperation. Judaism's idol of Moses is expected by the Jewish population to come back and wage a war that will rid the world of all Jewish people, and the leader of Islam, Muhammad, lead a war to rid the world of all non-muslims, neither of these leaders are what anybody would call peaceful, which lets Christianity stand alone.

• Non-Christians Burn in Hell!

The Devil has corrupted nearly every lost sinner who does not believe in God! They deserve to burn in hell for such horrible crimes they have committed. Non-Christians, are Satan's demons, but in human form, sent here to destroy the world and bring sin upon every living thing. Christians should stay away from Atheists, Muslims, and Satanists! Resist the devil, and he shall flee from you!

• Non-Believers do the Devil's Work

Whoever makes a practice of sinning, is of the Devil (1 John 3:8). This proves that the Bible says that Non-Christians are the Devil's Spawn, for all have sinned and fall short to the Glory of God (Rom. 3:23). Only those who do the Lord's work will go to heaven (Matt. 7:21), and are not of the devil.

• I am a skeptic who denies Abrahamic influence. Buddhism is my best religion, which I almost follow. But I lack a belief in God and

I am a skeptic who denies Abrahamic influence. Buddhism is my best religion, which I almost follow. But I lack a belief in God and believe it cannot be proven. I am a skeptic who denies Abrahamic influence. Buddhism is my best religion, which I almost follow. But I lack a belief in God and believe it cannot be proven.

• There is Too Much Evidence That Says No

There are four reasons of why non-Christians are not the Devil's spawn:

1. The Devil does not exist: According to the Bible, God punished an angel and turned him into the Devil. However, God does not exist. If he can do anything, than how can he add 2 and 1 and get 4? This means that the Devil does not exist because God made the Devil be the Devil.

2. Non-Christians also have sex: We all know that sex is the first step to having a baby. Many non-Christians have sex and give birth to children. Most of these children remain non-Christian for the rest of their lives. This means that non-Christians aren't the Devil's spawn.

3. The Christians and non-Christians are the same species: If the Devil was the father of all non-Christians, then that means that Christians and non-Christians are different species. However, Christians and non-Christians could have children with each other. Take Steve Jobs for example. He had a Christian mother and a Muslim father. If Steve Jobs's father was the Devil's spawn for not being a Christian, then he would be a human-devil hybrid that can't reproduce and as a result, Steve Jobs wouldn't be born.

4. Even the Bible admits that non-Christians aren't the Devil's spawn: The Bible refers to many non-Christians that aren't offspring of the Devil. Take Isaac for example. The Bible says that he died way before Christianity was made. It also says that his biological parents are Abraham and Sarah, not the Devil and someone else.

• According to Genesis 1:27

Oxford English Dictionary: Spawn [mass noun] (derogatory) - "The product or offspring of a person or place." ex. 'the spawn of Satan'

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

Is God the spawn of Satan? No.

Is Adam the spawn of Satan? No.

Are all humans the spawn of Adam? Yes.

Are all Non-Christians human? Yes.

If Adam was made in God's image, and God isn't the spawn of Satan, and all humans are the spawn of Adam, and Adam isn't the spawn of Satan, and all Non-Christians are human, are Non-Christians the spawn of Satan? No.

• Even a ancient Bible has stated about other Deities and religions

There was found a ancient handcopied Bible that had in Genesis this bit: The Judeo/Christian Deity was telling Adam to leave those other groups of people he saw alone. For the Deity informed him that they were the 'children' of other Deities. In that ancient Bible, the Deity admitted that there are other Gods.
    Also, one has to remember that God is NOT a name. But instead is a title given to a higher power. One that tends to have worshipers
    Upright morality is NOT the sole province of any single religion. But is the core factor of many major religions of the world. This includes Shinto, Christianity, Hindu, Celtic, Judaism, Buddhism, etc..
    Be the guiding factor is the three or seven fold law of the Celtic religion(depending on the region it was/is in), Karma from India, the Golden Rule from Christianity, or any of the other religion's guiding laws of behavior. All basically are stating to be good to one's neighbors and to help out.
    To say that all non-Christians are heading to the Christian form of punishment. Is wrong on so many levels. Since the person who has done so, they have just consigned all of the good folks of past, present, and future. No matter what that person's religion was/is. This includes Mary, mother of Jesus. She was Jewish. So was the man who raised Jesus as his own son. That being Joseph. In fact the person has in their own words consigned to the Christian place of punishment all the Jewish folks that the Christians revere. Be it King David, King Solomon, Moses, etc...

• Quite obviously not.

Your argument can be disproved in one of two ways. Firstly, Christianity is almost certainly false. And secondly, your own religion's holy book says that people are made by God. So whether or not you believe in God (which I don't) your argument is simply quite foolish.
    Honestly, do some research next time.

• Quite obviously not.

Honestly, do some research next time.

• People who are not christians are humans too.

Christianity teaches about Jesus and god, but also caring, kindness and equality, so christian should accept and try to understand that not everyone is going to be christian. There are people who are buddhist's and hinduist's are they the Devils spawn? No. If you want to call someone the Devil's spawn, look to the Atheists.

• Everyone needs to be treated right

We need to create a better world where everyone gets treated equally and don't need to worry about being judged by racist people who believe non Christians are demons and stuff like that. Its completely bias and wrong, i'm hurt that someone would think that non Christians are the devils spawn.

• Lol lol lol

Xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

• It is hypocritical to de-humanize people of other religions when the bible says to treat your neighbor as you would like to be treated

Christianity teaches about Jesus and god, but also caring, kindness and equality. There are many peaceful, good, and kind people who are not Christian. By "the devils spawn" you mean someone who the devil created. However, the bible says that god created all humans. Most non-Christians have not committed horrible crimes. Now, it is reasonable to say that satanists are a "crime" to Christianity, because they directly worship Satan, though people of other religions do not even believe in Satan, much less worship him. I am an atheist, and that Jesus was a normal man, but I still believe that the teachings he gave were good and showed kindness and forgiveness, and that in the bible, the devil was a bad person. I don't try to convince people god isn't real. I just respect their beliefs and support them. My friends are all many different religions, and we get along just fine, and help each other out and make each other laugh. I don't see why someone being another religion would be a reason to avoid them.

• What are you thinking?!

Don't you think that if all Non-Christians were the Devil's spawn that the world would be in complete and utter chaos? Also, Christians aren't the only people who believe in God. Muslims believe in God, and so do Jews! They just worship God in a different way. Also, even if people don't believe in God, it doesn't mean that they are a horrible person, or the Devils spawn!