• Spell IBub Bibba

And they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

• Spell IBub Bibba

• Spell IBUB Bibba

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
    I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
    She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
    In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
    and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

• I ask because I read this somewhere on racist sites

I think that's a racist statement in itself. There are good and bad people in all races. I think it's offensive and mean to tarnish a race with such negative stereotypes. They were talking about how Northern blacks tend to be more obnoxious and things like that. What do you guys think?

• No that's wrong

We are not a race of color, sexuality, states, or country's we are a race of humans we all are the same so even if a sounthren black person thinks a northern black person is dumb because he's from the north that's a form of racism in it's self we as people seem to love to split people in to groups, black vs white, north vs south, country vs country, democrat vs republican, gay vs straight, rememeber that we are all people and should feel the same way to everyone not hatred but love Gods love

inferno says2016-10-20T21:38:55.177
No race of people are dumb. Its all about accessibility to major resources. Move along.