• Depends on individual principles

For someone who is seeking an opportunity to explore his/her sexuality, I see nothing wrong with having a casual encounter. It all depends on what type of relationship you are looking for. Historically, monogamy was the traditional lifestyle, but from the sexual revolution of the 1960s onward, casual sex has become more common.

• Depends on individual principles

It all depends on what type of relationship you are looking for. For someone who is seeking an opportunity to explore his/her sexuality, I see nothing wrong with having a casual encounter. Historically, monogamy was the traditional lifestyle, but from the sexual revolution of the 1960s onward, casual sex has become more common.

• Depends Who You're Talking To

I have had a few one night stands in my life time and looking back on them, they are some of the most unmemorable experiences I have had. I do not believe they are wrong, per say, but they certainly seem worthless and fleeting. Of course, this depends who you are speaking to and there will always be people in this world who are for them and others who are against them.

• Everyone has different standards and ways of exploring their sexuality.

Long term monogamy is the traditional model of sexual normalcy in America. In truth, however, people have many different standards and ways of exploring their sexuality. Having a healthy sex life--with one person or many--requires individuals to be comfortable with sex. For some, one night stands are a way of becoming and staying comfortable with sex.