Are Opie and Anthony deliberately trying to provoke society by pushing their stunts to the limit?

• Shock talk radio

All Opie and Anthony are trying to do is keep people entertained an listening to their radio show by coming up with deranged stunts that lead to inevitable conclusions of drama and mental anguish on the part of those people that the prank is played on. This type of orchestrated drama is much like the Jerry Springer type shows that populate the day time television scene.

• Outlandish behavior is done to provoke and gain more followers.

Opie and Anthony are deliberately trying to provoke society by pushing their stunts to the limit. This is because they want more attention for their radio show, and the best way they know how is by testing the limits of society -- doing outlandish things. Provoking the public either results in ignoring the offending party or by following them. They are hoping for the latter.

• They want ratings.

Yes, Opie and Anthony are deliberately trying to provoke society by pushing their stunts to the limit, because they know that it gets them attention. They are like the bully on the playground, willing to say and do terrible things because they know that it shocks people and gives them attention. They only want ratings in the end.

• All About Money

I do not believe Opie and Anthony are deliberately trying to provoke society by pushing their stunts to the limit. I think there stunts have more to do with money. In order to make it in the industry you have to be unique and willing to try anything. I think this is the case here.

• No, Opie and Anthony are not deliberately trying to cause problems for society.

I do not believe that Opie and Anthony are trying to deliberately to provoke society by pushing their stunts to the limit. I think that Opie and Anthony are just trying to make an enertaining show for their fans and followers. I do not believe there is some hidden agenda.