• Oranges are my favourite fruits

But it still doesn't support anything to choose a "best fruit". I think that choosing a best fruit would make no sense at all since many people would choose different fruits based on their taste. Even though I like oranges more than I like any other fruits, it may not appeal other people.

• Orange's are more tasty

I eat it every day, I think I'd know oranges are the best. In fact, I'm correct, and anyone who says not, is not bright and intelligent. Oranges are better than apples, coconuts, pineapple, pears and many other fruit! Trust me it's better than any other fruit you tried before!

Posted by: Puma
  • I don't think that choosing a best fruit makes sense.

Oranges are my favourite fruits, but my taste is irrelevant because to decide on a best fruit we must be looking at it objectively, and the criterias would most likely be taste, which differs from person to person or nutrition, in which oranges are not better than most of the fruits. So since this is a subjective matter to consider, I don't think that we can jump to conclusions that quickly.

• Oranges are my favourite fruits

• No, they're not

Whoever says otherwise is ignorant and condescending. Some people can't eat oranges because of acid reflux, allergies, or they just don't like the taste. There are other fruits out there that are just as yummy. I like oranges, but I respect the people that don't. So you enjoy what you like and let others enjoy what they like.

• No, they're not

And whoever thinks they're opinion is right is stupid and condescending. Not everyone likes oranges. Some people have acid reflux, and this could be a trigger food for them. There's people that don't like the taste at all. Also, there are people allergic to it. Whatever the reason, everyone doesn't like oranges and can't eat them due to health reasons. I like oranges, but I respect people who don't.