• Parents are more experienced than us.

Parents are way more matured than us and they know how to differentiate what is right and what is wrong because they have done more mistakes when they were young just like us. When your childhood is over, you will realize that you were wrong and your parents were right.

• Parents are always right

Parents are always right when their children are young and do not have the capacity to think thoroughly. This is also due to the amount the young expose to the society and understanding of the naked world. A handful of the young who are much more mature will be able to analyse better and not others

• Yes parents are always right

Yes i ask you Can it be possible that the elders are wrong but the childern know what is right?The answer is no .Parents are much older and have experienced all sorts of things in their lives. Wisdom comes with living a long life. I agree that elders are right

• Yes parents are always right

• Yes, parents are always right.

I believe that parents are always right, but their kids may beg to differ. I know kids think that their parents know nothing and that they shouldn't listen to them. However, parents are much older and have experienced all sorts of things in their lives. Wisdom comes with living a long life. Kids don't like to admit it, but parents are always right.

• Not always right

Well , I think there not always right.I think that because there human.Humans are not always perfect! They need to understand there child's opinions.I've actually experienced when parents are not right.I don't say that there dumb or something,or there completely correct.I think parent are correct in some ways.And not correct in other ways

• Not always right

• Parents are more experienced than us.

• Yes, parents are always right. When children disobedient parents the consequences will affect the children and also parents.

I was told not to go to town with friends during midnight because it dangerous with drunk driver. I didn't listen I just left with my friends and we had accident and we all ended up at the hospital. My parents came and they were very sad because I'm hurt but mostly they felt suffer also because I didn't listen to them which they knows better.

• Parents always right.

I think parents are always right. They help us.
    They fulfil our needs and aspration. They care for us .They do fun with us. Mother makes our favorite dishes. Father use to learn more. Kids think parents dont know anything it is wrong . I agree that parents are always right.

• Parents aren't always right

They are human beings. That means they make mistakes. There are so many things for a parent must learn from their child. And in order for them to listen learn form their child/children, they must be open to whatever thoughts they have mind. They will never know what is truly best for us if they don't get to have the time to know their children. What path they want to take. There are not the ones who makes decisions for ourselves. It is us, their child, who are deciding on what we end up to be. The are just guides in our journey in life.

Therefore, parents makes mistakes. They aren't perfect. Parents have so many things to learn from their child. And it is there duty to truly know us. The shall our guide to our dreams.

• Seriously they are such a headache

Ok seriously we are all tired of all of u parents overprotecting us and having us listen to you. We all know that we can solve our problems ourselves without having opinions from you. "Oh trust what I say if u want to get better grades at school". Come on!!>:( about more than thousands of kids and teenagers succeded in life without listening to those mr. I im right parents.

• Not always right

When it comes to education, money, or other things u like to do, they always have to be such a headache. They offer u to listen to them so that u can get better grades, have nobody steal ur money or other stuff. But seriously, we as sons and daughters know that we can solve our own problems ourselves without having parents annoying us. I know that I can plan what to do to get good grades without listening to parents running their mouths. Who the heck do u all think u are, mr I know everything? Huh???!

• They are not mr. I know everything

I have to admit that sometimes they can such a headache with the whole "oh im the parent so believe what I say. Put your money in your pocket so they dont steal it". Wow I just laugh that they always have to be so overprotective. Who the heck do u parents think u are running ur mouths and annoying us!

• I don't think parents are always right.

Nobody is perfect. Right and wrong changes with point of view and angle. Sometimes they are right. Okay I admit that most of the time they are right because they have more experience compared to us. For academic, what we are going through right now is what they have experienced so they can make better decisions for us.

• I agree that parents arn't always right

Because most people would say that parents are more experienced and have been living longer than us children have and even though they have, things have changed since our parents were kids so there not as right as they may think they are. Also parents arn't always right because everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect.

• Parents are always right

Parents are always right because i've seen it. Whenever i am not sure about something, they always are right!! They have had more expirences and know more. For example: youre not sure if you should study for specific parts of a test and youre confused!!!!What do u do. Just LISTEN theyre wiser. This is why i think

• Parents are after all human beings

Parents are not something superior. I mean they are after all human beings and humans make mistakes. So they cannot be right all the time.
    Teenagers think independently and sometimes they know which path should be taken.But parents who according to them have a bag full of experience interrupts, which lowers their self- confidence and their ability of making decisions. So I think it is a wrong saying that PARENTS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

• I agree that parents aren't always right.

Parents do not want to understand their child's feeling instead they always take care of the mentality of the society. We can't say this that parents are elder and experienced so they are always right. No one has the right to impose their own faded away views on anyone. Parents duty is to guide the children and help them to see the difference between right and wrong. They should not be like a hitler and made a set of rules for their children to follow that whole day.

• Age does not make a difference in some scenarios.

When the child has been through sexual abuse, from three different men, and the parent says it was the child's own fault for going out of the house and being in that place at that specific time, they cannot possibly be "right". If the child has depression, and the parent tells them it's their own fault and they should never have been born and will be locked up in an asylum, rather than being supportive, they are also not in the right. The parent could be an alcoholic, and that child had to look after them every night since the age of seven when the parent got drunk to make sure they got to bed and did not vomit in their sleep. The parent could violently abuse the child. Just because someone gave birth or was responsible for impregnating someone, it does not mean in any way they are always right. The child could have been through many experiences the parent could not even begin to understand.