Are parents nowadays lack of responsibility when it comes to bullying ?

Asked by: stephannoi
  • Yes ofcourse i would say

A good parents would teach their child not to bully and will always take responsibility when their child become a bully.A bad parents is just ignorant and selfish,and always have an excuse that they don't have time to take care.I live in thailand for 5 years.There is either no or less bullying.

• I don't think so according to my experience in Thailand

For Thai culture, I see most parent over protection (their kids) particularly, bully cases. I heard often that Thai parents took serious action against the bully cases....Many cases were brought to media and/or police.However each country, each culture and eaxh family are probably difference....Depend on individual personnality and individual perception.