• Pk's lives are hard, and I would know!

When I turned seven I began home schooling, and my mom began seminary. For three years I badly spent time with her as she worked for her masters degree. When I was ten, my parents got divorced, and she got a job as a children's pastor. A year later we moved away from my home, the place I had grown up in, for her job. We moved thirteen hours away from my dad. I started my second year of public school in sixth grade, with my life completely messed up. That's when I reposed how the real world works. Being the goodie two shoes was not actually good. In seventh grade I started dancing seriously, and the bullying began. Life for a PK is not easy in any way at all, with he pressure of representing your mom or dad in a good way, and being happy and loving all the time.

• Yes, my father (the pastor) thinks he is god!

My father went to seminar at the beginning of my parents devorce, and it was very hard for me personally. I am not allowed to do anything. He expects me to know everything about the bible and always make the right decisions. In his eyes I am suppose to be a leader yet I do not want to be a leader. My grades have to be perfect, and I have to go to every possible youth event in my synod. I absolutely hate being a pastors child. However I know not all pastors children have horrible fathers, but in my experience, it is horrible.

• Pastor's children's lives hard

When I turned seven I began home schooling, and my mom began seminary. For three years I badly spent time with her as she worked for her masters degree. When I was ten, my parents got divorced, and she got a job as a children's pastor. A year later we moved away from my home, the place I had grown up in, for her job. We moved thirteen hours away from my dad. I started my second year of public school in sixth grade, with my life completely messed up. That's when I reposed how the real world works. Being the goodie two shoes was not actually good. In seventh grade I started dancing seriously, and the bullying began. Life for a PK is not easy in any way at all, with he pressure of representing your mom or dad in a good way, and being happy and loving all the time. And that why I think yea

• Pastor Kids have it Different

Being a pastor kid automatically puts pressure on them to be perfect. Everyone that knows them have probably formed the same stereotypical opinion about them. Most parents expect their children to think what they think is right, but it's hard to do that when the parents put them on a pedestal to believe this one thing because they live by it.

• I'm a Pastor's Kid, but life is normal.

A pastor's kid is tough sometimes, but the tough part is normal arguments with parents, and your pastor making you read books you don't read. That's it. That's the tough part. It feels dumb that people say it's hard. It's easy. You don't want to be one, just avoid your dad, the PASTOR.

• This question isn't valid

You cannot claim that all pastors kids lives are hard based off of your own experience. Every parent is different. Every parent will have problems. This question doesn't offer any comparison. Assuming that it is being compared to "normal kids" it is impossible to judge your life as harder than theirs. Each human has a different set of basic need in order to be "happy". Judging rather or not a kids life is harder than a others is impossible

• No. Being a pastor's child doesn't automatically equate to having a hard life.

Many professions can bring difficulties or hardships to children, i.e. the military, foreign service, politician, lawyer, judge, doctor, teacher, coach, etc. But none carry a guarantee that it will happen. Other variables are involved: the child's peers; personal feelings or frustrations; any pressure the child may feel from outside influence; parental expectations; the amount of quality time that is shared, etc.