• To a extent

I love my PC for gaming and 'productivity'. But for browsing the internet tablets will begin to rule suprieme they are faster, smaller and easier to carry. Even with gaming PC's will begin to wither, devices like the oculus rift will begin to evolve away from the pc becomming more stanalone and flexible. There will be no need to game on a pc because those devices will provide a experiance like no other.

• Not, Their market strength is in Enterprise and Enthusiasts

No, PC's are not dead, and PC's will not be dead until tablets and smart phones are infringing on the PC's main strength: Enterprise and Enthusiasts. Corporate use of PC's relies on their use of data-basing, spreadsheet, and raw power uses, which are still prime assets. Once Microsoft has finally stopped dating Windows XP this year, we should see sells again pick up as companies work to replace their now well aged hardware. Moreover enthusiasts markets, such as PC gamers, are seeing ever stronger game sales, especially as the two main video game console manufactures, Sony and Microsoft, have not released new hardware in over 7 years.

• No, and they probably never will be.

It is understandable to be concerned about this, with the rise of tablets and smartphones. However, there are things that those can't do, such as having a mouse, having a large screen, and, most importantly, having power that is unable to be matched by any type of portable computer. PCs are here to stay.

• No PCs are not dead

No, I do not think that PCs are yet dead, and will soon have a resurgence and come back and dominate the market soon. I think that there will always be a place for PCs, and that they can find a competitive edge against other technology like smartphones and tablets.

• No PCs are not dead

GeekiTheGreat says2013-05-03T18:51:15.870
Who considers PC's to be dead? Their are definitely more PC users then Mac users.
TheTimeKeeper says2013-07-24T05:42:13.287
@geekithegreat Woah there did you read any of the posts? This is not a mac vs PC debate.