• Penguins are ducks

Clearly penguins belong on the same genus as ducks, therefore would it not be fair to say that penguins could indeed be a species of duck, what evidence is there to conclude that penguins aren't ducks I must say. Have you seen a penguin in you life, I doubt you have, therefore one cannot say penguins are not ducks in which validates my case that there is not evidence to conclude penguins are not ducks.

• Where is the proof there are not ducks

Have you seen a penguin before in real life, the most likely answer is no, therefore how can you conclude that penguins are not ducks. Penguin and ducks belong in the same genus and share more than 90% of genes, therefore could penguins not in fact be ducks. Could in fact the penguins be a exotic duck? You haven't seen a penguin before therefore how can you conclude a penguin isn't a duck

• Oh For Sure

Dude penguins just hide their ability to fly, they really can and they are direct relatives it says in the bible look it up, thank you for getting convinced. I strongly believe that penguins are ducks and you should all feel the same way because I am. Thanks. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

• Ducks are penguins and penguins are ducks,ducks are birds and penguins are birds.

Penguins and ducks are the same and they are related to other birds. ALL birds have water proof feathers. But penguins just have a stronger water proofed coat. All birds are different by their gift but they are still birds in a way. An ostrich has water proof feathers but it isn't that strong. And it's gift is being giant and having strong claws and a beak and also running really fast. You could say similarity's for humans too. This person has a specific race but is still human, say one has have rough skin and the other has softer skin, they speak a different language, they have curly hair and a rough texture the other has straight and it is smooth. But they are still human. Same with birds. Same with Cats. Domesticated cat, with long hair and sheds everyday and one that has no hair and never sheds but is still cat. AND they are related to big tigers and other big cats. And they are still called cats.

• Penguins are ducks

Dux hav enuff beecks annd ferthers 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69

• Penguins are clearly ducks.

From the similar diets to their oily water repellent feathers, ducks and penguins are too similar to be different. "Duck" is an umbrella term for many different birds, and penguins clearly fall under it. Penguins are ducks, and that's all there is to say. Science. ( o)> ( o)> ( o)>

• Penguins are ducks

• They are guys

THE FUKKIN ARE NIQQA c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c cc c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• The only way to keep it real with yourself

The fact is that you have a good nice day and to think of you guys have a nice day to too long to load a little video picture is worth it for a long time ago I don't was a great way of for this one was is a good very well thought out and out of the year and I love my mom just told my dad mom just said to me and my dad and his family and I have no idea what I want a relationship good morning and I'm still waiting to see you soon enough of it is a good one for you me and you can be used found out I don't thave utilities to get to go back to my mom is and how to much for iyiyour in my head and a

• Penguins are clearly ducks

Skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle skyfoogle

• U idiots penguins are birds not ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE A TYPE OF BIRDS THAT DON'T FLY LIKE EMUS OSTRICHES LISTEN TO THE MAN ME I AM scienceist WITH MY PHdso i know more then almost every one of you so shove this thing up your throat . If you dont want to just try it thank you.

• What the crap.

Um... It's a penguin. Not a duck. Think about it. They don't look anything alike and they live in completely different climates . They are completely different species, no doubt about it. Penguins are penguins and ducks are ducks. There is no question about this. It is a penguin just deal with it.

• You idiots penguins are birds not ducks.

They are flightless birds like emus or ostriches. Listen people of Earth, probably the 74% of the people you agreed are idiots that don t know left from right. Even after reading this post you still say yes you need to go back to elementary to get a basic education.

• Are you for real?

This is a joke, right? Have you ever SEEN A PENGUIN?! Mostly arctic dwelling, can't fly, SWIM UNDER WATER!!! Live in huge colonies! What about these is at all relevant to a duck? Wow

15 more words to add to this dumb opinion! I mean! COMMON! Is this real life?

• Penguins are not ducks

You idiots! Penguins are not ducks.
    Penguins are Penguins
    Ducks are ducks
    Deal with it!
    They are two different things!
    Apparantly I need 27 more words so....
    Kjfhdgscgdyscg chchc c c c c cc c c c c c c c cc c cc c c c c c c

• They're called penguins, not ducks

Seriously people, they're not ducks. Have you ever seen a penguin in a duck pond with bread in its mouth saying, "QUAAAAACK"??? :l

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Penguins are not ducks.

Penguins are not ducks because ducks are part of the Anatidae family and penguins are Sphenisciformes. The Anatidae are the biological family of birds that includes ducks, geese and swans. The family has a cosmopolitan distribution, occurring on all the world's continents. Sphenisciformes are referred to as an order of flightless aquatic birds comprising the penguins. Go away

• Penguins are not ducks

Penguins are not ducks for multiple reasons. For one, ducks have pectin along the inside of their mouth to help catch food. Penguins catch food by diving. Also, penguins cant fly. Ducks often stay on top of water and float on the water and just duck (ha ha ha) under water to feed. On the other hand, penguins completely submerge themselves.

• They have different orders

In the scientific classification of ducks and penguins, their similarities split after class. They have completely different orders. The duck belongs to the order known as anseriforms, which includes most waterfowl. The penguin on the other hand belongs to the order of sphenisciformes. They are no where close to being closely related enough to both be considered "ducks".

Porpoise says2016-03-26T07:13:49.010
Penguins are much tougher than ducks and don't mind the cold. Ducks are wimps and need a nice pond with people feeding them bits of bread.
skipsaweirdo says2016-04-12T06:26:36.260
I couldn't answer this because I was quacking up.
HecticHero says2016-10-27T17:50:43.117
What the heck is this question and why are people taking it seriously?