• A lot of people are over spending shoes

A lot of people are over spending shoes because they just what to look cool. I only buy shoes that are under $100 dollars but I mostly buy $40 shoes because I do not care how shoes look on my feet, I just what shoes so I can walk around with out being bear foot .

• People are definitely over-spending on shoes/

This is considering the fact that these shoes cost several dollars to make. The price is driven up each time another group receives the shoe to sell until it reaches the customer because each group intends to make a profit. Some of these shoes cost a hundred dollars or more in a shoe store when they only cost a couple dollars to make in a factory. The only reason a shoe should cost a hundred dollars is the fact that it offers protection for the foot, and without it, many people's feet would be cut and scarred; leading to infections.

Posted by: DJH