• Yes it is weak

It is especially weak if you kill yourself over dumb reasons. Life can always get worse, but that's why you have to always give it everything you got even if you can't. Tomorrow is another day, don't let a problem no matter how bad it is, prevent you from making it to tomorrow

• Suicide in giving in

Why do people think that death is a sort of release for their worldly issue. Being religious, I think these people are dooming themselves. People suffer, the world isn't fair, and life can be difficult. But suicide is running away from your loved ones, family, and friends. When somebody close to you commits suicide it can really fuck that person up. Millions suffer in the world, human nature revolves around suffering. In all of my ranting I just want to say that if you can't live for your self then live for others, Make their happiness your own.

• I hate existing, but death is worse.

Every day I think about how terrible existing is. So many things are out of our control that we can be forced into terrible situations in the blink of an eye. Any day now, I could find out that I have a crippling disorder that will ruin all of my hopes and dreams. No matter how bad it is though, death is worse. My view on death is that when we die, that's it. Our body shuts down and we rot. People who commit suicide aren't weak, so much as they are short sighted. They can't see that the only true solace for humanity is in happiness while alive since death is completely devoid of everything. Sure their pain will be gone, but so will all possible happiness.

• They're running away from life

Life is always going to be difficult, more so for some, but it will always involve a level of pain. To kill yourself for no other reason than it being difficult is cowardly and weak.
    There is no merit in the act, nor is there any value in it. When you die, you stop, and you never do or feel anything ever again. If you are suffering, there is no guarantee that life is going to get better, but if you die than it becomes a certainty that it won't.

To be brave means to live on despite the pain, and to be strong means to pursue happiness, even if it causes you to suffer. There is no greater meaning in life than the pursuit of 'Life'.

• Yes, It is Weak

Yes, I think that it is weak. So many people struggle to survive every day, and these pampered, infantile weaklings just end it because "they don't want to live anymore". News flash. Millions of people have died for reasons beyond their control. Only idiots die within their control for such selfish reasons. However, there are people who commit suicide for the betterment of others (i.E. Help people out of a fire, but dying in the process). Now that isn't weakness at all, that's pure strength.

• It is always going to be easier than perseverance

It doesn't matter how difficult it is to persevere, life is not supposed to be easy, and someone who has forced them self to persevere even when the odds are against them and they would much rather simply kill them self than continue, then they will, eventually, emerge more resilient than 99% of people.

• Can't stand for themselves

Life teaches us many important lessons in life, one of the more important ones is to never give up and to always follow your dreams. If you are faced with a problem you shouldn't quit, back down, and end your life. In those kinds of situations you need to face your problems head on with a never give up attitude (and in a kind manner as well)! Remember we have the potential to be whatever we want to be! Do you really want to be known as the one who killed themselves because they couldn't take the situation life has thrown at you?

• Its cowardly and pathetic

How can you possibly call it brave? There is nothing brave about it! These people are struggling? Right. We should be more sympathetic to their pain. Everyone struggles and has pain. But most people deal with it and try to make themselves better people. Not these people though they just want to end it. Its not bravery because they know this is the quickest way to end it all. Its heartbreaking knowing people would leave their friends and family the burden of knowing they killed themselves.

• Suicide takes a lot of strength.

Suicide goes against everything evolution programmed your body to do, which is survive so that you can pass on your genes to the next generation. It also takes a considerable amount of mental strength to not only decide that there's nothing worth living for and no chance of that changing, but that you should do something so permanent about it. This is not to say that it's a wise choice (trust me, it isn't), but it is not an easy or weak one.

• No, people who attempt or do, are not weak.

Actually, depression is a chemical imbalance. That's like saying that a person with a leg cramp or the cold is emotionally weak. And, like Gilesthewizard stated, you're pretty damn strong and brave if you could kill yourself. But, this doesn't mean to kill yourself because it "proves" your strong.
    Whats strong is staying alive, but committing suicide isn't weak either.

• Quite the opposite

I tried to commit suicide once. I couldn't. A truly weak person would not be able to make the decision to end their life. Only somebody with a strong will would be able to do that- because once you do, it's over. You can't "un-die". What happens after you die? Heaven? Hell? Reincarnation? Nobody knows. Maybe nothing happens. Maybe you're just gone forever. Tell me, could a weak person make that choice, and face the possibility of eternal torture (if you're a Catholic) or eternal nothingness? Would you be strong enough to do it, even if there's a good chance that there isn't something waiting for you on the other side?

• No, people that commit suicide are not considered weak

I don't think that this is true because everyone may commit suicide for different reasons. Just because someone commits suicide doesn't always meant that they are weak or have give up on life. Some people may be clinically sick or psychologically damaged when making the conscious choice to commit suicide, but not weak off the bat.

• No they are not!

Do not get me wrong, I can see how people would automatically say that "Ohh they were just weak and could not hold on any longer". But in my mind, sometimes people are just angry, fed up, sick and tired, annoyed, and out of ideas and inspiration. That is not weakness in my eyes.

• Weakness is not a weakness

We should embrace neurodiversity and empathy. Empathy is a delicate ability that is vital to the survival of the species and is disappearing fast. There is nothing to be gained from complete self-reliance and a society full of emotionless psychopaths. In other words, suicide is the result of isolation, the result of a toxic society, nothing more. Suicide in my opinion is never - really, never - the fault of the victim. There is nothing wrong with some people finding life harder than others, as I said this is a reflection of genetics, and shouldn't be viewed myopically as a character flaw. A society that views people in that way is a toxic society. Namely, modern society as we now know it.

• No not really

Suicide is not acceptable but I mean some people are not as strong as others and some are just trapped and that's the only way out. People shouldn't act like they know what's going on in one persons mind or that a decision is easy because you are not them and you have no idea what it means to them. I mean suicide does not take strength but nether does not committing suicide. If someone has had the silver spoon all their life then they would not understand people who commit suicide. And I have never been depressed or anything I'm just trying to put myself in someone who has shoes.

• No not really

• This is how it is

It's hard enough for the people to get up and begin another day, but I give them props, they stayed strong for so long but sometimes it's too much. And so what if they're "selfish"? I know it'll hurt everyone but what about how I feel? I want to be selfish for once. It isn't up to anyone for the actions of others, if they want to go then let it be. You did your best to support that person, but it's not up to you if they stay or go..

• Selfish and weak

Suicide is definitely not the most courageous thing you can do in life! The most courageous thing you can do in life is to protect and care about your family and friends! You don't have to be strong to take a bullet in the head. That's just an escape instead of facing life and future.