Are people who deny the existence of racism in a certain place arrogant (yes) or dumb (no)?

Asked by: Adam2isback
  • I dont know what arrogant means

Hey are both but I'm going to go with that they are dumb because that is where arrogance comes from. You are arrogant if you think that you know better than the people who actually have to suffer the racism they say is in that area and if you think that there is no racism then you probably need a serious reality check so your probably kind of ignorant, whether intentionally or n

• A Developed Mentality

One who denies racism is of course arrogant! Racism is projected everywhere! Whether you're more or less intelligent than others, someone who denies the existence of racism is arrogant! I do believe someone can be raised a certain way to adapt to certain things. Like people in the South (not saying everyone from the south has that mentality). Anyway, racism isn't something that can just go unnoticed. Someone has to be straight up arrogant.

• They're too dumb to be mean

Types like them are brain-challenged. I think they're too dumb to be mean, honestly. Arrogance can't really come without some sense of intelligence or power. Denial of racism hardly sounds like something arrogant if you ask me. They're more the dumb happy types who weirdly believe fairy tale crap. LMAO

• I think they are totally dumb

It is definitely true that people who do not deny the existence of racism are dumb at all. If they ever saw our history, they could easily find that many white people have killed blacks, immigrants, and Indians. I personally believe that they deny the fact because they do not want to take any responsibility.

• This is a tough one

They are both but I'm going to go with that they are dumb because that is where arrogance comes from. You are arrogant if you think that you know better than the people who actually have to suffer the racism they say is in that area and if you think that there is no racism then you probably need a serious reality check so your probably kind of ignorant, whether intentionally or not.

Forthelulz says2015-04-06T18:00:04.580
Either way is offensive to the supposed deniers. What if they're simply uninformed?
Philocat says2015-04-06T21:10:07.277
What if there is genuinely no racism in that area?
purpleduck says2015-04-07T00:14:33.617
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question
TheMarquis says2015-04-07T01:52:47.923
If somebody is denying existing racism they are either ashamed to be a part of it or legitimately unaware that it is taking place in an area. These are issues of perspective, not of intelligence or attitude. I don't much care for this.
Philocat says2015-04-07T07:18:02.643
But there's a difference between denying *existing* racism, and denying racism legitimately.