• Yes of course

It’s certainly a reasonable question, as White nationalists in general answer a resounding “No!” to that question. But even they are funny. Stormfront threw out 300 Armenians on the grounds that they were non-White. They have a Pan-Europeanist policy, which is one of the few noble things about that site.

Recently there a lot of Iranians on the site, and though Iranians are not specifically cited as either White or non-White by Stormfront, there has been a hands-off policy about them, and the Stormfronters are letting the Iranians in with little discussion about the issue.

Iranians are funny people. In 1978, I drove an ice cream truck for a living. There were a bunch of Iranians were who driving trucks too. We were all sort of budding capitalists. You lease the truck every day, buy your ice cream, mark it up, and hope for the best. A lot of us supplemented our incomes. The Iranians were very good at this, selling joints for $1 each mostly to the many Mexicans in the parks of Santa Ana (Santa Ana was a heavily Mexican city even 30 years ago).

• The race is white, though many have semi-dark skins

Iranians are from Aryan people and are not Arabs or Africans. They are considered white because they are Caucasians and their skin colors, depending on the region of living, ranges from very bright in the northwestern part of Iran to brown in the South. Kurds, Turks, Lors and Persians of Isfahan and Yazd are all white. Jusr see Pr. Rouhani's face in Google Images.

• Look at the DNA.

I believe DNA would prove that. I could give you some link to an article that would support it, but you should look it up for yourself and find out. I think you should also look into what Persians/Iranians contributed to humanity during the Persian Empire. Judaism is based off Zoroastrianism. I think you will also find that one interesting. Though some would like you to believe it is up for debate on the timeline. But, I believe it to be true.

• Most of them are white

No, Iranians are mostly white. Only in the south east and south of iran, they are looking like Pakistanian and African or Arab people. I was for a meeting in Tehran. All the people I met there were white. But, one of them brought me Bosharh in the south of iran. It was so hot, and all the people there were black. So, I say most of the Iranians are white. And I even saw red hair men and women there, or blonde.

• Persians are Indo-European

Persians are, while culturally not European, linguistically and genetically related to the people we call "White". Linguistically, their language, Farsi, is Indo-European and thus closely related to English, Latin, Greek and most other languages of Europe, which becomes obvious when you consider such Farsi words as "setare" (star) or "madær" (mother). Genetically, Persians sport many "white" features, such as blue or green eyes or light hair and akin.

• Are Iranians white?

I have met many Iranians and they are all white. Do they have black? They might but so do the majority of all the other nationalities. People who ask that question should look themselves in the mirror All I know is that the majority of Iranians that I know are far more intelligent than the average American. So get a life! I suggest people look in the mirror and evaluate themselves first.

• Yes, Iranians are white, but some can be darker than others.

My father and his family are VERY white but pureblood Persians, born and bred there. My grandmother had red curly hair and pale skin, as does my aunts and uncles, including my dad. My dad looks like a replica of the Blackhawks coach and he's the same or lighter than most Europeans I know. That's my dads family. My mother is a Colombian Sicilian mix, darker than my father, so I am in between, still pretty white but not as white as my dad with neutral warm skin tone. My brother takes after the Persian side like me with big nose, and thick hair. Though my mom has dark black hair, and tan skin my dad has red highlights and brown hair. My brother looks like a stereotypical Iranian only because of my mom who's not even middle eastern, taking after my moms tan skin and black hair but with Iranian facial structure. My dad and I though are usually thought to be Jewish because of our big noses or polish so /: the stereotype that Iranians have dark skin and black straight hair is not true. Look at our family then see if you still have the same opinion.

• Iranians are White Caucasian.

Fact 1 the facial construct of Iranians is most definitely the same as most Europeans. Further, look at the late singer Freddy Mercury. He was Iranian descent. He was very light and passed for just as European as his band mates. In fact I had no clue of his descent until after his death.

• Yes we are white people

I am Iranian and I see myself white, So this is my reason.
    Every Iranian person that is placed in a western country also changes towards better skin tone and even better look!
    It Seems that food and weather of that countries have an effect on Iranian people living there.
    Also wealthy people got better day by day (unfortunately) and other people got a little yellow over recent years. I think this is because of west's sanctions towards Iran. We have a phrase from ancient days that says: My yellowness from you, Your redness from me, That currently forgotten and actually turned to its opposite .

• Iranians are white, which is simple fact. But what difference does it make!

Iranians are Indo-European Aryan. Iranian came from Aryan race. It is what it is. Read history and will get yourself educated. However what differece it makes if you are black, white, red, or....... Really? There are plenty of white murderers and serial killers. It does not make you Superior. Why would you care to be white anyway. I wish I had olive skin and did was not white like a ghost.

• No wayyyyy Arabs and Iranians are basically of North Indian descent

Iranians are Arabs and Arabs are of North Indian descent that's why punjabis look like Arabs and Iranians in a way and Pakistanis are Arabs but of North Indian descent.. Iran is the #1 country of plastic surgery in the world. Some claim to be white but it's not true most wear colored contacts lighten their skin and dye their hair. I'm a natural iranian girl with jet black hair dark brown eyes almost black and dark fair skin long arab nose and dark eye feautures similar to Indians and Pakistanis are Arabs..

• Iranians are wannabe whites pathetic

I've been to Iran and they do not look white, some maybe a little fairer than say east Indians but they don't look European at all they look like arabs and they dress and their culture and speak farming and are Muslims...White Europeans look completely different. At my schoolbthere are some persians who claim they are white but don't look it and people all laugh behind their backs...It's actually sad that these people are so hungry to be white it's pathetic.

• If you have to ask, the answer is NO.

They are by now far too mixed with Arab and African to possibly be considered European. That's stretching it far too thin. They are closer to East Indians, who also claim to be European. But whose next, sub Saharians.
    Europeans are;French, German, English Irish, Russian, Scottish, Northern Italian, Scandinavian
    Slavic , East Indains now insist upon classification as white. The Egyptians petitioned for that status and paid a fee. Petition granted. Same thing with southern Italians back in the 1930'. European s already think so called whites here in the US is a joke. Funnier by the day.
    Because there are obvious phenotypical and biological differences , historical migratory patterns notwithstanding. If your skin is ivory, brown or black and/or If your hair has tight curls or friz you are probably not German.
    Rule of thumb. If you actually have to ask if a person is white, the answer is NO.

• No they are not white at all.

White are people from EUROPE and persians are not from europe they are from the asian country of Iran which is in the middle east. They probably think they would like to be called white but they are not considered WHITE by WHITE people. They are not white. From a white woman 400 years in canada!!

• Aryan=Iranians. Europeans = non aryan

Iranians are Aryans but not white. Europeans are white but not Aryans. Aryans mean noble people as mentioned in the Avesta. Europeans were not considered civilized then. They were cave people. Sorry that is the fact.

Neanderthal traits are blue eyes and blond hair . So Nordics are mixed as well.

• No we are brown

I don't know if you have heard about the hate Middle Easterners have been getting, but people can be really cruel to the Middle Eastern community. Many people think we are violent and call us terrorists, especially if you have more visible Middle Eastern features. I think whites are people from European countries. I think about it like this: If there is an attack or a killing in a European country people in America care so much about it, where if it occurs in the Middle East there is no word about it in America.

• No we are brown

• No Iranians are not

Yes, there are light skinned Persians, but many Persians are dark. Just like Mexicans and Latinos, Persians also vary in skin tone. If you are going to go with the idea of privilege, Persians and Middle Easterners in general, are not as privileged as Europeans, especially after the 9/11 attacks.

• They are Arabs, End of story...

Listen, I'm tired of hearing people say that if you belong to the Caucasian bone group then you are therefore white...

The truth of the matter is that Iranians, Persians, Turks & Kurds belong to the r1a1a haplogroup with a mixture of African and Mongolian DNA, while white people belong to the R1B haplogroup.

kurosh says2014-10-24T17:07:48.757
I live in iran. Iranian are Caucasus people who lived in West of Russia 7000BC and When the weather was too cold People migrated to other lands.Some people came to Iran.Iran Iran was a nice place for persian.There's Forests Mountains Sea and Plain for Agriculture.Iran had mild weather.Then persian are European people out of Europe.So persians are white Exactly Like the people of Europe. But few arabs live in south of iran they are black.They are not persians and persians are not arab.Persians cant speak arabic and dont Understand arabic Language.65% of persians are muslim other are Zarathustra.Mostly are muslim but they are not arab.Islam is a The most complete Religion And for all the people.Religion of kindness and justice.The only book that does not change And this is the will of God.

Pictures of persians

http://namnak.Com/3785-%D8%AC%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AF%D8%AA%D8%B1%DB%8C%D9%86-%D8%B9%DA%A9%D8%B3%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B2%DB%8C%DA%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B2%D9%86-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C.Html

http://forum.Hammihan.Com/thread60432-3.Html
http://www.Photo-aks.Com/pic2282.Html

http://vitamina.Ir/%D8%B9%DA%A9%D8%B3-%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%B2%DB%8C%D8%A8%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D9%85%D9%87-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B1%DB%8C-%D8%9B-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C/

http://namnak.Com/412-%D8%A8%DB%8C%D9%88%DA%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%DB%8C-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%B4%D8%A7%DA%A9%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%AA

http://elnazshakerdoust.Persianblog.Ir/
suppakappa says2016-08-09T08:50:47.760
Wtf?, where are Western EU on map of ancestors of r1a1a? Western EU are R1B...

Being Caucasian doesn't at all make you white, Caucasian is a bone group NOT A RACE!