• They are completely possible

As the world progresses, and food sources diminish, the reality of zombies get closer and closer. It would first take a mass sudden shortage of food. I think losing electricity world wide would cause this. All of the people in the world could not survive without the food manufacturing that takes place today. If electricity were lost, people would eat each other to survive and most importantly they would attack anyone with the brains who were smart enough to prepare to survive on their own.

• 100 percent yes

The zombie appocalypse is real! It will happen any day now, and nobody will be prepared. Obama is going to take guns away, zombies will come, and everybody will die. I warned you, so now get prepared. Get guns knives water filters and everything, because it is coming very soon.

• Zombies are not biblical but they are possible

Honestly as a zombie fan I enjoy the entries of fellow commonfolk who are considered about zombies. Truth is their is no supernatural force or possiblity in our lifetime that the undead will roam earth. In the Book of the revelations 4 riders will kill 144,000 people each. After the sufferings the Antichrist will rise and judgement day will be upon us. However scientifically if somehow rabies, and many viruses breed and super mutated the closest we may get to zombies are cannibal like humans. Brain cells die causing damage to an individuals memory , consciousness depending on the radiation from the sun if the ozone depletes causing mutations of Dna and killing brain cells. Their are zombies in the world they are called the autistic ladies and gentlemen. However as far as movies and shows go i disagree with the undead roaming the earth. However if a really dumass scientist wanted to mass breed viruses and test subjects and sell it to the highest bidder. Then be my guest. Ill be building a bunker and ill just laugh as those that are killed out of ignorance and stupidity.

• It is possible

There are mad scientists out there, you know. They could make a genetic chemical that causes the virus of Zombies. It's not a joke. Then, also what JessiWright said, there could be bugs or insects that have the disease. Just warning you... It is possible. Not saying I am completely positive it will happen, but its a high possibility.

• Yes! It could be

Seeing that there are many different deadly parasites in the world, there might be just one that could start it off. Someone could get bitten, carry the disease, over the days spread the disease. I think something like this could really happen! The one question is, is: What Would Rick Do? I would stock up so much food and weapons and start a camp!

• Everybody here is confused

A philosophical zombie is not the same as a normal zombie, eating flesh and brains and such. I believe a philosophical zombie is possible and also impossible to disprove. The zombie as known in common media is indeed impossible, for many reasons, but that's not what the debate itself is about.

• It is possible

• Not at all!

Philosophical zombies are not at all possible because philosophy requires complex thinking on many levels, and being a zombie is to not think at all, but act in a, well, zombie, unified way. The term "philosophical zombie" is contradictory; anything zombie-like would not be capable of the intricacy of thinking required to think in terms of philosophy.

• No, they are not possible!

I am in college going majoring in Occupational Therapy. I am taking anatomy and physiology, and I can inform you that it is scientific impossibility for zombies to exist. Our cells have lysosomes which acts as cell suicide if any amoralities happen in that cell. Cells are the basic building block to life and can be destroy themselves before a person can become a zombie!

• No philosophical zombies are not possible

No, I do not think that philosophical zombies are possible and that zombies are just entities that are fictional and come from the minds' of authors and film makers. I think that zombies can never exist, and that once a person passes away then that person is gone forever and will not come back as a zombie.

• No, they are not.

A philosophical zombie is not possible. It would require a great deal of change through out the world to be able to even come remotely close to creating an actual living zombie. Scientists could not magically, on accident, come up with a zombie, or zombies will not erupt out of nowhere for no reason.

MasturDbtor says2013-04-29T20:04:05.240
Please read this before you post:
http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie
tuppergr says2014-04-14T00:44:49.853
No zombies are not real and never are going to be real if they were going to be really god would have told us that in the bible you would think it would be fun to have a zombie philosophical but if we would have had it you would want the zombies to go away