• Of course they are

Platypus are the chosen race of creatures that will stop the nasquaidian reptilians from taking over the world withs their TV. The platypus uses it's cuteness to make people side with them. Their ultimate weapon is their poison spur, which they use to kill nasquaidians. The babys sing the short shorts song.

Platypus are love, Platypus are life.

• ..... ..... .....

It's...Smiling at me O_O

<3

Fraid so. Can't deny the cute.

Gosh. I need more words to submit this.
    So...Today I went to work. Got off at around 7, went home and made some noodles because I LOVE noodles. Ate some spinach and tomatoes and carrots. I love my carrots! Cause I'm vegitarian.

Hmmmm. I try to drink a full gallon of water a day. I'm not even half way unfortunately D: I'm a disapointment to myself.
    Oh. I don't need any more words now. Don't know when that happened. I just like talking about myself I guess.

• Too cute for words.

The platypus is an endangered species living in Eastern Australia. They are one of the very few mammals that lay eggs. Their duck bill and beaver tail makes you think that the platypus is more of a combination of several animals. Despite it's cuteness, in my opinion, it has a poison "dart" attached to the side of its leg so that it can sting any thing that comes close to it. It's webbed feet are also funny, and it sort of wobble walks.

• Platypus? ? ?

Platypus are not cute but Platypi are! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

• They are terrifying.

The platypus is a creature from hell.​ Monotremes are freaky. Don't they know mammals shouldn't lay eggs? ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​​​ ​ ​ ​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​​​​​​​​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​

• They look like a penguin...

And penguins look like birds, and birds look like dragons, and dragons breath fire, and fire burns, and burning is bad, and therefore platypuses are bad. So there you have it. They are cool creatures but I'm afraid they are bad. And now it says "5 More Words Needed" so i will just finish this sentence.